| GAME THREAD šŸˆ WEEK TEN: NCAA / SEC Games of the Week

After having drinks, the woman said, she woke up while Anderson was raping her
the woman has "apparently made inconsistent claims."

If she was drunk and woke up to some dude on top of her I would bet her claims are inconsistent. I place a little more credence to her claims because she reported it almost immediately, although I still keep an open mind to it being a case of one or two drunks being stupid.

Had a friend that was in my wedding that was out one night. His wife had left him earlier in the year. He was drinking and his exā€™s sister comes in. Very attractive girlā€¦ She drinks with him. They end up back at her place until the sun comes up. Ex calls sister that morning and realizes her ex-husband is there. Sister says she didnā€™t consent and cries rape. Files charges. He ends up taking a plea because she wonā€™t back down. Gets sentenced to 8 years. Then she recounts but itā€™s too late. Ends up costing him 6 years (served) of his life. You just never know in these he-said she-said instances. Hard to prove either way.

Had a friend that was in my wedding that was out one night. His wife had left him earlier in the year. He was drinking and his exā€™s sister comes in. Very attractive girlā€¦ She drinks with him. They end up back at her place until the sun comes up. Ex calls sister that morning and realizes her ex-husband is there. Sister says she didnā€™t consent and cries rape. Files charges. He ends up taking a plea because she wonā€™t back down. Gets sentenced to 8 years. Then she recounts but itā€™s too late. Ends up costing him 6 years (served) of his life. You just never know in these he-said she-said instances. Hard to prove either way.

Yicks....
I know ......this.....my life at work....i avoided being with a female employee alone....always made sure there were others around....
( was difficult at times but.......)

The ."he said-she said" always seemed to go in favor of female...

Your buddy was the one that got screwed...
Sad commentary if it was true...
Sad commentary if it wasnt true

Yicks....
I know ......this.....my life at work....i avoided being with a female employee alone....always made sure there were others around....
( was difficult at times but.......)

The ."he said-she said" always seemed to go in favor of female...

Your buddy was the one that got screwed...
Sad commentary if it was true...
Sad commentary if it wasnt true
Yep, I make sure there is always someone else in the room or the door is open when I'm with a female employee. We also have cameras everywhere.

I am channeling the adolescent side of my personality tonight by asking "why?"

Why does GameDay go to different a different campus around the collegiate football world? To highlight "games of the week," right? At least the majority of the time, I'd say.

Why is GameDay in Cincy with the Bearcats a 22 point favorite?

If I were you, I'd avoid ESPN this morning UNLESS you're all in when you want to hear arguments that contradict each otherā€”from the same person, mind youā€”on how Cincy is getting screwed and how wrong the committee is this week.

I am channeling the adolescent side of my personality tonight by asking "why?"

Why does GameDay go to different a different campus around the collegiate football world? To highlight "games of the week," right? At least the majority of the time, I'd say.

Why is GameDay in Cincy with the Bearcats a 22 point favorite?

If I were you, I'd avoid ESPN this morning UNLESS you're all in when you want to hear arguments that contradict each otherā€”from the same person, mind youā€”on how Cincy is getting screwed and how wrong the committee is this week.
I may have watch 5 min.

I've never had a problem with Dave Neal (calling Ole Miss vs Liberty.) But come on, man!

Neal: Liberty is one of the best when it comes to teams in the red-zone. (sic)

Reality: 76th out of 130 teams, just held to a FG attempt they didn't convert

I've never had a problem with Dave Neal (calling Ole Miss vs Liberty.) But come on, man!

Neal: Liberty is one of the best when it comes to teams in the red-zone. (sic)

Reality: 76th out of 130 teams, just held to a FG attempt they didn't convert
Very few announcers I like. Most are just trying to fill airtime and donā€™t spend enough time in the research books to have enough info to fill so much space.

On CBS games, I often just mute the TV.

Very few announcers I like. Most are just trying to fill airtime and donā€™t spend enough time in the research books to have enough info to fill so much space.

On CBS games, I often just mute the TV.
(Watching Ole Miss, listening to Wake.)

On the same note, in the past couple of weeks how often did you hear people 'poke' at Lane and the 4th down conversion attempts this season?

And yet, here they are converting 70% of their attempts which is 12-13 percentage points higher than the leading team in 3rd down conversions.

Back
Top Bottom