| GAME THREAD šŸˆ WEEK ONE: Labor Day features Clemson and Ga Tech.

Ball State, right? But still ...

UT had 10 guys with a reception last night, nine of the ten had an explosive play.

@252BAMA UT is still giving four to Pitt next week (Vi.) Based on last night I'd take the Vols giving as much as seven, maybe as much as nine.

Fanduel, for those who have accounts there, has UT -3Ā½ at +100. There's value there. (Last updated Weds around noon.)

Vandy still has the #1 scoring offense in the nation. šŸšŖ's!!!

Hard for me to pass up a low odds home team underdog, but maybe I won't have that dilemma.

I like me a good ole App State underdog win.
They're going to be in College Station next weekend. Right now UNC has proven something A&M hasn't; they have an average to decent running game. A&M's offensive line just spent the last 30 minutes being pushed around.

A weather delay for the next 45 minutes in College Station...doubt either team will look the same in the second half.

They're going to be in College Station next weekend. Right now UNC has proven something A&M hasn't; they have an average to decent running game. A&M's offensive line just spent the last 30 minutes being pushed around.

A weather delay for the next 45 minutes in College Station...doubt either team will look the same in the second half.
And a$m will be preparing for Bama, just like they did the first five weeks last season.

Back
Top Bottom