| GAME THREAD šŸˆ WEEK ONE: Labor Day features Clemson and Ga Tech.

Ball State, right? But still ...

UT had 10 guys with a reception last night, nine of the ten had an explosive play.

@252BAMA UT is still giving four to Pitt next week (Vi.) Based on last night I'd take the Vols giving as much as seven, maybe as much as nine.

Fanduel, for those who have accounts there, has UT -3Ā½ at +100. There's value there. (Last updated Weds around noon.)

Vandy still has the #1 scoring offense in the nation. šŸšŖ's!!!

UT had 10 guys with a reception last night, nine of the ten had an explosive play.

@252BAMA UT is still giving four to Pitt next week (Vi.) Based on last night I'd take the Vols giving as much as seven, maybe as much as nine.

Fanduel, for those who have accounts there, has UT -3Ā½ at +100. There's value there. (Last updated Weds around noon.)

Was going big on Pitt vs TN...but Pitt wasnt that impressive....
For TN....hard to put much vs Ball State... and be @ Pitt....

.....hate to bet my dislike of TN....

Loud applause for Ball State taking those late points.

Agreed, Tennessee looked solid. There are those of us that knew Hookerwouldmost likely have a very solid year. I think we know for sure which way he goes depending on his play next weekend.

I just realized Pitt/WVU had Slovis vs JT Daniel.
When JT was at UGA and we were talking about their QB competition I shared how JT wasn't going to be the guy: partly injury, but mostly how he and Kirby just clashedā€”two opposite personalities.

JT carries that "Cali guy" attitude; really laid back approach as he floats through life. As we saw last night, his passing game is no different.

I was banking on Kirbyā€™s track record of running off better QB talent for somewhat misplaced loyalties. I really thought JT would bring it around for the Mountaineers. Neal Brown and a couple on his staff were family friends when they were at Troy but itā€™s looking more and more like this will be their last season at WVU. Itā€™s a shame, Troy was quite solid with him at the helm.

When JT was at UGA and we were talking about their QB competition I shared how JT wasn't going to be the guy: partly injury, but mostly how he and Kirby just clashedā€”two opposite personalities.

JT carries that "Cali guy" attitude; really laid back approach as he floats through life. As we saw last night, his passing game is no different.

To be fair, they likely win the game if his receiver doesn't let a ball go right off his hands and right into the defenders for a Pick Six. Not saying JT was polished, but he did enough to put his team in a position to win until that happened.

Back
Top Bottom