| GAME THREAD Week 1 - NCAAF Games TV Schedule & Games Thread

Gotta give kudos to Tennessee for never giving up and fighting. That was a hell of a game...

Jesus at these numbers...
TaQuon Marshall: 46 carries, 256 yards, 5 TD; 120 yards passing
Georgia Tech: 516 yards rushing, 636 total yards compared to 371 yards total (148 rushing) for Tennessee. How the hell you lose a game with that big a difference in rushing alone is insane.

Paul Johnson must have lost faith in his defense; otherwise, that might have been one of the worst decisions of the college football weekend.

Tech had all those rushing yards on UThug but still found a way to let the game go. I guess they didn't pay attention to tamu's implosion last night.

Paul Johnson must have lost faith in his defense; otherwise, that might have been one of the worst decisions of the college football weekend.

Tech had all those rushing yards on UThug but still found a way to let the game go. I guess they didn't pay attention to tamu's implosion last night.

I dont blame him, his defense wasn't stopping anything at that point and that comeback was nowhere near the epic proportions of failure as what A&M did.

I dont blame him, his defense wasn't stopping anything at that point and that comeback was nowhere near the epic proportions of failure as what A&M did.

No, his D wasn't, and that's pretty crappy considering they didn't face thirty snaps in the first half (I think Herbstreit said 28 at the 10:00 mark of the 3rd quarter).

Is Bob Shoop that clueless? Over 650 total yards, over 550 yards rushing, 250 yards by first game freshman QB. The defensive line gets blown off the line the entire game and DB technique was embarrassing. And Shoop had all summer to prepare for the triple option.

Back
Top Bottom