| FTBL We are all ignorant...

Man, that was awful harsh. I wonder what someone did to him to make him think that way. He must a true Yankee A-Hole who came to The South with a chip on his shoulder looking for something to mitch & boan about.

Either that, or he's jealous of the size of our bell tower(s).

:D :lol:

Well every one's a critic. The reality of the situation is however, we have Nick Saban. Nothing can change that either, no matter how many people bash, criticize, curse, or hate on him.

I really could care less what people say about him honestly. I'm not going to lose sleep over it, and Coach Saban will still be in his office in a Armani suit tomorrow morning. :wink:

Is it just me or does Chad Scott moonlight as the gay host of one of those "Jaywalking" type skits on Jay Leno's Tonight Show?

RTR
Parker

BamaSon25 said:
Is it just me or does Chad Scott moonlight as the gay host of one of those "Jaywalking" type skits on Jay Leno's Tonight Show?

RTR
Parker

No that's 37. I don't want to put up pictures of them both, because people would die by the comparison. :lol:

Come on 37, peck me out a response. :D

Chad Scott is a f*ckin dumbass. Nuff said. Wait, was that egg I saw on his face? Surely he isn't tied with ESPN in any sort of way.... :lol:

People really need to get over themselves. Saban sold off Puerto Rican filled Miami for Dreamland BBQ and Tuscaloosa. He kissed ESPN's ass and they didn't like it. Chances are, if you don't like people in Alabama, its a personal problem. We are the nicest people around, with the exception of iron bowl day. You're either gay or stuck up your ass if you can't handle Alabamians. ;w;w

Tigrinum Major said:
rolltyroll said:
Saban sold off Puerto Rican filled Miami for Dreamland BBQ and Tuscaloosa.

The Hispanic population of Miami is predominantly Cuban, not Puerto Rican.

If you're going to make comments like that, at least be factually correct.

I'm just curious. Is it your goal here to always correct peoples mistakes? Thats about all you ever do.

BamaPride said:
Tigrinum Major said:
rolltyroll said:

I'm just curious. Is it your goal here to always correct peoples mistakes? Thats about all you ever do.
We all have our niche.

I used to talk football before I realized that I would never change any of your minds and you woul dnever chaneg mine.

As far as your statement of my "goal", some people who can read between the lines would realize that my comment was not made only in order to point out a mistake, but to shed a little light on the type of statement that the original poster made, which had undertones that I found distasteful.

Now, what's your goal here?

BamaPride said:
Tigrinum Major said:
rolltyroll said:

Although Miami was historically a Puerto Rican stronghold, the Cuban analogy is now becoming dated as well. The percentage of Non-Cuban Hispanics is rising and is now about one-half of the Hispanic population there.

RTR,

Tim

It Takes Eleven said:
BamaPride said:
Tigrinum Major said:
rolltyroll said:

Although Miami was historically a Puerto Rican stronghold, the Cuban analogy is now becoming dated as well. The percentage of Non-Cuban Hispanics is rising and is now about one-half of the Hispanic population there.
RTR,

Tim

I think the Hispanics are all moving to Brevard County now. :lol: Seriously, even in places like Melbourne (Coacoa Beach area) you can see Hispanic populations cropping up in these towns and living a lot like they do in places like L.A. or Miami. Basically living within their own small communities and keeping to themselves for the most part. Eventually over time making up a sizable section of the populace, though divided and living a totally different way of life. You see that a lot out here in L.A. where entire sections of a given town are all Hispanic and English is never heard.

When I worked in Cardiology in Melbourne it wasn't uncommon to have patients that I couldn't communicate with due to the language barrier. I'd have to rely on a staff interpretor or the patient's own child or grandchild to communicate. Many of the adults in these small communities don't know the language and don't appear concerned so long as their children are being educated. That tends to get them around the language barrier to a degree. It makes for a dangerous situation though medically though when the child is the only one that can understand the language. Not to mention when the adults walts in for (potentially dangerous) cardiac testing and don't have an interpreter. It's a train wreck waiting to happen.

Tigrinum Major said:
rolltyroll said:

Ok Mr. Census....show us the numbers. I lived in Miami for a while and the Latino's there are from ALL over the place. There are ALOT of Cubans down there but you make it sound like the Latinos there are almost all Cuban and that is just plain wrong. Of the Latinos down there I would say roughly 30-40% of them are from Cuba which would make them the majority of Latinos, but you make it sound like 90% of all Latinos down there are Cuban.

Mr. Scott evidently has not heard the old axiom which says, "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."

BamaHeat said:
He said the undertone was distasteful but he corrected it. :lol:

I did not correct the undertone. I corrected the inaccuracy of the statement.

The connotation in the original post was that the presence of a certain group of people in the Miami area was a bad thing. That part of the original post stands on its own. I was simply correcting an inaccuracy in his hate filled post. If you'll notice, there were other comments directed at other people in that post and I left them alone, not because I agreed or disagreed with them, but simply because they were not factually inaccurate.

Of course, the whole correction thing was an attempt by me to point out what I perceived as being a racist statement. On that note, I am sure I am just being a little too PC and sensitive.

Carry on with the Chadd Scott bashing.

Personally, as being a Yankee (which by the way is a term that disgusts me). That lived in Alabama for a good while, all I can say is where exactly did this douchbag Scott live in Alabama to find people to hate that much?

I can truly say, that Alabama might be one of the most friendly states that I've been in, and I've been in 38 of them! Tuscaloosa is a really nice town and outside of me hating their football team, the folks over there at the Barn are good people to be around. Pretty much everywhere else I've been in AL is just the same. I just don't get where he go this crap from. Other than maybe the ladies of the state saw what a jackass he was and wouldn't give him the time of day.

All I can say about Chad Scott is that in his article he talks about being from Wisconsin and how that make him honest and forthright, Well being from Pennsylvania I can say one thing for sure; we know an a**hole when we see one, and the one who wrote that article is certainly one that is full of sh*t.

Sorry for the implied foul language but that guy really ticked me off with that b.s. article.

Back
Top Bottom