| FTBL Vote for who you want to replace Saban!

Who do you prefer as our new HC?

• Lanning

• Kiffin

• Sark

• Dabo

• Norvell

• DeBoer

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
So long as ESPN is in the business of broadcasting live sporting events they are going to make money.
NIL and the Portal is not the reason he is leaving. That may be the narrative for a while, and it does take up more of his time, which he has less of these days, but it is not the reason. It will come out in the next few weeks/months.

I personally don't know enough to say right now, but I'll lay this out there. If they are the same media who were reporting that Lanning was in Tuscaloosa, dismiss it. Also, it became pretty apparent late last night and early this morning that Lanning's name was being leaked on purpose. I'm still not for certain which side did the leaking, but if it was from the UA side as I suspect, it was done for a reason.
I put in the other thread that when questioned by Pat Macafee today Lanning said "His name being out there" even though the question was worded about him turning down the offer.

I'm starting to think he wasn't seriously offered the job but may have been interviewed for the position. Smells like he doesn't want to get caught in a lie and kinda skirted the question.

I put in the other thread that when questioned by Pat Macafee today Lanning said "His name being out there" even though the question was worded about him turning down the offer.

I'm starting to think he wasn't seriously offered the job but may have been interviewed for the position. Smells like he doesn't want to get caught in a lie and kinda skirted the question.

What if he was spoken with, but not necessarily in terms of being offered?

Back
Top Bottom