| FTBL Vote for Roger Shultz

More info:

Online voting: As between the two Biggest Loser contestants who fall below the yellow line in the episode of "The Biggest Loser" that airs on April 8, 2008, you may vote for the contestant you believe should be one of the three finalists competing for the $250,000 grand prize by going to http://www.nbc.com/The_Biggest_Loser_5/vote/register.shtml. The online vote will be open commencing at 7 PM PT/ 10 PM ET on Tuesday, April 8, 2008, and ending at 7 PM PT/ 10 PM ET on April 10th, 2008 ("Voting Period").

Can everyone vote?

Any legal resident of the US, 13-years-of- age or older with a valid e-mail address may vote online for the Biggest Loser contestant you believe should be one of the three finalists competing for the $250,000 grand prize. However, voting is currently limited to one hundred (100) votes per e-mail address.

Done.

I may submit some pictures to the Biggest Loser site. As of this morning I have dropped 91 pounds since August. I still have a ways to go. I was a little bigger than Roger when I started.

DONE.

WE have to keep him in. The show is THE BIGGEST LOSER and Roger lost more weight than any person in the history of the show. Now because they want to play silly "vote the most successful person off the island" games Roger is on the brink of being booted out?

Vote early and ofter.

By the way...Great job Big_Fan! Keep it up. We're rooting for you here.

[EDIT] Voted 10 times before I got booted off the computer by others.

Porter said:
Go vote everyone, Roger is a good dude and BAMA to the bone.

He is a great guy. If you ever have a chance to sit down and talk with him privately, ask him what happened with "the brick." The truth is surprising.

LBS said:
DONE.

WE have to keep him in. The show is THE BIGGEST LOSER and Roger lost more weight than any person in the history of the show. Now because they want to play silly "vote the most successful person off the island" games Roger is on the brink of being booted out?

Vote early and ofter.

By the way...Great job Big_Fan! Keep it up. We're rooting for you here.

Thanks LBS. It has been/is a long road, but one worth traveling.

You can vote multiple time (up to 100 times per e-mail address), so for those that can, vote often.

RogerShultz139x175.jpg

Just voted. Let's go people. Although, I must say, I really think they are pushing for a female winner. I think I smell a skunk! Oh well, maybe not.

Did y'all see the cloth banner that Roger had in that last episode? It said: "I ain't never been nothing but a winner." Everybody keep voting, so we can make sure of that!

Porter said:
Tider27 said:
I voted for Roger, good for him...always impressive when you lose that much weight. ;tr

He's also going up against a damn cry baby yankee. That alone is enough reason to vote for Roger.

That Mark guy actually crys on national tv? If that guy makes it to the final 3, it will be a shame. Makes it even worse that he's a Yankee. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom