| FTBL Visiting Bryant Denny during Game Day...

I prefer the upper deck from the 30...you can see the entire field much better and you can still watch the plays develop.
Spent some years....
Low in GG U4.....great seats...to hot in September for us...really murder in early games
Mids in E U3.... chair seats...great view....long hard walk up....and down... elevator took forever
West lowers....corner of EZ... forget that there arent ants out there... more cramped seating...but really
Awesome to watch game....

But miss seeing field open up...

Everywhere is really got different experiences...corner video boards are great...

Spent some years....
Low in GG U4.....great seats...to hot in September for us...really murder in early games
Mids in E U3.... chair seats...great view....long hard walk up....and down... elevator took forever
West lowers....corner of EZ... forget that there arent ants out there... more cramped seating...but really
Awesome to watch game....

But miss seeing field open up...

Everywhere is really got different experiences...corner video boards are great...
We moved to the west side to avoid early game sun. I will miss the sunsets, though.

Say I am going to enter BDS via gate 20, where would you recommend getting a spot for the Walk of Champions & when do you think we'd need to get there?
If you want to be on the front row of the crowd, you'll need to be on the Walk of Champions at least one hour before they get there, maybe sooner. There will be some folks there 3 hours before the team arrives, but not too many. It varies by game. IF that is a big part of your trip, I'd recommend getting to campus by 8am, and heading over there first to scope it out.

I worked gates 5-7 for the Texas game, and the metal detectors closest to the Walk of Champions were crazy crowded for quite a while because people wouldn't just walk a bit farther to find some with almost no lines.

If you want to be on the front row of the crowd, you'll need to be on the Walk of Champions at least one hour before they get there, maybe sooner. There will be some folks there 3 hours before the team arrives, but not too many. It varies by game. IF that is a big part of your trip, I'd recommend getting to campus by 8am, and heading over there first to scope it out.

I worked gates 5-7 for the Texas game, and the metal detectors closest to the Walk of Champions were crazy crowded for quite a while because people wouldn't just walk a bit farther to find some with almost no lines.

Homecoming, so probably gotta get there early this game.

When I'm attending in person, I rely on information in the stadium. I accept that I'll be out of the know on things dropped during broadcasts, such as in-game injuries. I do check the stats on my phone to see if my perception of the game flow reconciles with the numbers.

Back
Top Bottom