| CURRENT EVENTS Video/commercial: "The Left in 2018--Unhinged"

Maxine Waters overstepped big time and she should be dealt with appropriately. Someone's gonna end up getting seriously hurt if this continues.

Everyone's a puppet these days. They get so emotionally invested in these things and have no clue that they're being played.

Although this does fall along party lines it's not the point of this post.

Arrested, right?

What I don't get is how you've got people like Madonna making the comment about blowing up the White House and it's just, well, ignored? It's a bit of a circle. People yell, "free speech." In most cases that doesn't fit because the government has made a law preventing them from speaking. BUT, there is a law about threatening the President.

Get in my face and see where yours ends up. People such as myself are sick and tired of these types of scum trying to force feed their dogma down our throats. Someone on the left will need their face blown off before the retards will think that maybe they have pushed to much.

I wonder how long that type of person thinks they can keep antagonizing someone without consequences? It's troubling we can't even have a civil discussion about policy or ideas anymore.

Not a good look no matter what your party affiliation happens to be. Young, white males harassing an older Asian lady.

beanbag round to the chest of each one of them will do wonders.

and if that doesn't work, then it can get real personal real quick.

i will give anyone a warning at least once. if they don't move after that, then they get to suffer any consequences i deem appropriate for them. i don't give a fuck who you are; you will not harass me and/or my family, especially after i've asked/told you to move or back up. if you continue, it WILL get ugly. i am a firm believer in personal protection and will never catch me out without a means to defend myself and my family (or anyone innocent, for that matter). and if it comes down to it, i'm good to go if they are.

these people are nothing but feckless thugs who only operate in groups and thrive on mob mentality. but get them alone, and they're nothing but cowards.

Not a good look no matter what your party affiliation happens to be. Young, white males harassing an older Asian lady.

i will give anyone a warning at least once. if they don't move after that, then they get to suffer any consequences i deem appropriate for them. i don't give a fuck who you are; you will not harass me and/or my family, especially after i've asked/told you to move or back up. if you continue, it WILL get ugly. i am a firm believer in personal protection and will never catch me out without a means to defend myself and my family (or anyone innocent, for that matter). and if it comes down to it, i'm good to go if they are.

these people are nothing but feckless thugs who only operate in groups and thrive on mob mentality. but get them alone, and they're nothing but cowards.

One bean bag would send them scattering.

One bean bag would send them scattering.

If a citizen shoots one of those is it considered firing a firearm? Never thought about that kind of offense/defense.

Back
Top Bottom