| LIFE This why I have camera's in my cars. "who’s at fault here?"

TerryP

Staff
Three vehicles, 15 cameras.

Okay. Gonna share a story. You wonder why 15? Three inside to record what happens.

There are two cameras recording at my friends patio when we are there. I have mentioned the place A LOT. I have one on my patio. And my deck.

While it is security, it's also about busting balls. I've got you on video sayin' ...

To my eyes, the Prius driver is at fault. They braked hard and aggressively for no reason. The car behind was not following too closely.

And because of things like that, I have 2 cameras in my truck. One facing forward and one facing backward.

My new Subaru has cameras in it. I have cameras all over my property.
Here's a quandary in life.

I hate the surveillance state.
I have camera's covering my property. Motion lights. Etc.

Get this. I put in a video doorbell years ago because I didn't want to get up and see who was at the front door. Lazy.

Now? Security.

To my eyes, the Prius driver is at fault. They braked hard and aggressively for no reason. The car behind was not following too closely.

And because of things like that, I have 2 cameras in my truck. One facing forward and one facing backward.
I agree, the following car wasn't that close (by Atlanta standards, anyway), but the driver didn't react well to the braking.

Here's a quandary in life.

I hate the surveillance state.
I have camera's covering my property. Motion lights. Etc.

Get this. I put in a video doorbell years ago because I didn't want to get up and see who was at the front door. Lazy.

Now? Security.
I first did for it because of laziness and now it’s security.

I live 45 miles from the nearest town and twice in the last year I’ve had people on my property, one went into my barn and the other was walking around my house. Both left quickly when I walked out with a shotgun

Re

You don't know that it's for no reason. You just can't see a reason.

Back
Top Bottom