| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC Finally got Paramount+ to catch up on some shows...

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Staff
Mostly, the Yellowstone prequels, Mayor of Kingstown, and Tulsa King. Ran across Joe Pickett, it looks solid based on the trailer so I'll give it a try too... it has a Wind River type feel to it. But I started off with SEAL Team... never watched it before and figured I'd give it a try, though I doubt I'll stick with it. I do recall some mentions of some Alabama football references in some episodes thanks to a writer or some such from UA? But, back to Paramount+... I must have ended up with the shitty version (it was a bundle package)... Looks like all shows/episodes have commercial/ad breaks. That is a major bummer that I wasn't expecting. [shakes fist at sky]

@Brandon Van de Graaff get Walmart+. It's free with that sub...and free shipping for the eye drops I ordered this morning.

SEAL team is a good start...

YELLOWJACKETS!

That was the bundle. My wife got it this week because it’s apparently only $50 for the year or some such right now. When she mentioned that Paramount+ came with it, I set it up through the Walmart app. I guess it’s still a good deal, I just hate (and wasn’t expecting) the ads.

I have it, but because of the CBS shows. Seal Team is a good one, but one of the team members is a Longhorn fan! I think the first four season was on CBS and then it moved to Paramount+

But I started off with SEAL Team... never watched it before and figured I'd give it a try, though I doubt I'll stick with it. I do recall some mentions of some Alabama football references in some episodes thanks to a writer or some such from UA?
I remember an episode with Alabama coaching names as checkpoints, i.e. "Bravo 1 to Havoc, passing Saban," etc. The white board listing the checkpoints had other coaching names on it, too, I believe. I remember Bryant being on there, not sure of the rest.

Back
Top Bottom