| SPRTSBK Vi Consensus~ Alabama -14½ vs Tennessee (Sunday morning.)

If Bama increases the minus takeaway margin, then the wrong team is favored.
There were three more picks that A&M dropped last night. #4 is playing with a I3 processor when a I5 is required. His mechanics are actually worse than his performance. Jimbo and the A&M defensive soldout for stopping the run and just took chances #4 couldn't really punish them in the passing game and it worked for the most part.

Last edited:
Without Bryce… can’t imagine we are a favorite in this game. The eye test gentlemen..Tennessee is playing better all around football than we are. If Bryce comes back and if our offensive line plays significantly better and our secondary covers like a glove..we are still in for a tough game.

Something I think we all know is true…LSU is not a good football team. The Vols fan base is doing what they always do - getting too high after a win.

They’re due for a come-down…we have to clean up the turnovers, but we have the better team - especially if Bryce plays.

Posted this yesterday and am again today... It's not that UTurd is really, really good. Maybe the corndogs are just that bad.

Milroe reminds me so much of Mike Vick. All the arm strength and shiftiness and speed of a deer.

But unfortunately as of now he turns the ball over like Vick. Maybe with some more time he can figure it out but he’s not ready for the limelight quit yet.

That being said he kept us undefeated. And I think after the first quarter or so aTm figures out we weren’t gonna throw unless we had to. So they shot every gap to get him or Gibbs , which makes for an ugly game especially with the turnovers

That being said he kept us undefeated. And I think after the first quarter or so aTm figures out we weren’t gonna throw unless we had to. So they shot every gap to get him or Gibbs , which makes for an ugly game especially with the turnovers
No doubt....they had box loaded....

He missed a lot of wide open recievers

And held ball way to long trying to make plays

Was a good experience from a better D than TN....but not near the O bama will face

Bama will cover.... A lot of people just now realizing Milroe has a lot of growth to do before taking over the reign.

BTW Bama rushing for 288 yards is not chump change. Also will pay dividends down road having to run especially when the other team knows it and stacks the box. You add back BY and the offense will be lethal. Also hardening the D having to make stops.

Bama is going to be fine and IF they play a clean game will bury the Viles. That bunch will drink the rat poision. Bama has them right where they want them (hint the LSU team was down 17 points and barely beat a very bad Barn team)!!!!

Bama will cover.... A lot of people just now realizing Milroe has a lot of growth to do before taking over the reign.

BTW Bama rushing for 288 yards is not chump change. Also will pay dividends down road having to run especially when the other team knows it and stacks the box. You add back BY and the offense will be lethal. Also hardening the D having to make stops.

Bama is going to be fine and IF they play a clean game will bury the Viles. That bunch will drink the rat poision. Bama has them right where they want them (hint the LSU team was down 17 points and barely beat a very bad Barn team)!!!!
Yeah...with BY backand 90% or better...

Tennessee going to put some point up.......their QB....they beat bama and/or uga...
He may get HT

@50+yeartidefan Lord help you having to hang around that hideous orange anytime but especially this week. I know they are feeling full of themselves and you are going to hear a lot of crap. Letting them drink the rat poison. This week Saban has a lot of matieral about how a lot of people are counting them out and expect them to get beat by the Viles.

We certainly need #9 back. Much less confident in burrying the Viles w/o him.

Back
Top Bottom