| MBB/WBB UPDATE 9/29: New Patch article: Pre-Trial Immunity Hearing For Darius Miles Started Today

I thought a large portion of us where.

michaeljordan-crying.gif

I didnt. And wont in future. What i read in snippets in here will be fine
That's simply not smart. (Setting aside you just said it was murder and we do not know that; hasn't been proven.)

He's got a point but also created a little confusion with his post. It's an immunity hearing. If you would have taken the time to read the article, you'd know that's how self-defense defenses are titled. It gives them the opportunity to present evidence supporting self defense.

That's simply not smart. (Setting aside you just said it was murder and we do not know that; hasn't been proven.)

He's got a point but also created a little confusion with his post. It's an immunity hearing. If you would have taken the time to read the article, you'd know that's how self-defense defenses are titled. It gives them the opportunity to present evidence supporting self defense.
Who's trying to argue self defense?

Have a gun....u shoot an unarmed woman and her child...killing them...
Sounds like murder.... to me.... but maybe not tolawyers....or others

I know what immunity hearings are.... and they are lawyers being...well...lawyers...

But i didnt read...have read enough...mostly what others have put
..on ......here...

See how it shakes out....

Last edited:
And that's where you dropped the ball... You made a decision based on what you get in this group..... If that's how the system works in your view.... Then we're fucked.
No...not just opinions on here....but the articles posted on here..whatever thats called...
They have been enough...for me...

Let the justice system work from here....and the we shall see...what we shall see
Thats how the system works....if not then we are f**ked

Only because someone was killed in a car , Miles is charged as an accomplice in a capital murder case… but Miles didn’t fire a weapon… Miles only supplied the weapon..Self defense will not apply to him, only the shooter… They had a ride away and did not take it…They went back into the hostile situation…If someone fired a weapon at them from the car, it will change everything some… It could be used against motive and intent to commit murder..They should ask the judge to lay out lesser included offenses now for possible deals..
Both will be charged with lesser included offenses before the trial…The jury will need to know this… That way a fairer jury will be struck.. this is a capital murder case so the jury will have to be screened a very carefully..

Back
Top Bottom