| MBB/WBB UPDATE 9/29: New Patch article: Pre-Trial Immunity Hearing For Darius Miles Started Today

Calling him a dumbass is being polite. Of all cities for the biggest sports star of the city (in a generation) to keep waving guns like they are peace signs. It’s insane. In the city where residents drive around Dodge Chargers doing doughnuts in the interstates holding AR’s out the window. As if Memphis young males need any more encouragement. Insane…
Memphidishu.

Calling him a dumbass is being polite. Of all cities for the biggest sports star of the city (in a generation) to keep waving guns like they are peace signs. It’s insane. In the city where residents drive around Dodge Chargers doing doughnuts in the interstates holding AR’s out the window. As if Memphis young males need any more encouragement. Insane…
James is .....one of the problems for young blacks....

He is so racist...and the more turmoil....the better....

He continues to tell...young boys....they dont have to obey police orders...

When he is gone...hopefully soon....it wont be quick enough

Side story: I interned under David Hill (mentioned near end of article) during my last semester at UA… which in a roundabout way eventually led to RTB’s connection/merger with Wooly Al later on down the road…

Side story: I interned under David Hill (mentioned near end of article) during my last semester at UA… which in a roundabout way eventually led to RTB’s connection/merger with Wooly Al later on down the road…

Wolley AL.....

I loved wooly Al...

Back
Top Bottom