| MBB/WBB UPDATE 9/29: New Patch article: Pre-Trial Immunity Hearing For Darius Miles Started Today

They'll turn Miles and plead the shooter.
If the hearing goes as intended it'll be ruled the shooting was in self-defense: there won't be a shooter. The DA mentioned early on there were other things they could charge. I suspect they're looking for time served on those other charges, this one dropped, and life goes on.

It's entertaining. The witness yesterday "oh, nothing in my truck"
Video: he pulls something from his trunk.
Later...arrested, it was a gun, in the trunk.

If the hearing goes as intended it'll be ruled the shooting was in self-defense: there won't be a shooter. The DA mentioned early on there were other things they could charge. I suspect they're looking for time served on those other charges, this one dropped, and life goes on.

I can't get over the boyfriend of the girl that got killed seems to be walking free with zero questions being asked to him as if he wasn't there that night.

That would be a travesty.

Well...seems? If its ruled a " self defence" then would there NOT be an accomplice?

Lawyers ..twist n turn...s

Self defense...murder....someone pulled trigger
Miles can’t claim self defense because he gave the gun to his “friend” Davis…Davis was the shooter…only Davis can claim he defended himself…Miles is considered an accomplice to Davis’s capital murder charge…Miles will take a lesser included offense charge sooner or later… All lawyers involved are milking this

Miles can’t claim self defense because he gave the gun to his “friend” Davis…Davis was the shooter…only Davis can claim he defended himself…Miles is considered an accomplice to Davis’s capital murder charge…Miles will take a lesser included offense charge sooner or later… All lawyers involved are milking this
That's not what i'm saying. If evidence shows that the shooting was in self defense Miles can't be an accomplice to a murder charge.

That's not what i'm saying. If evidence shows that the shooting was in self defense Miles can't be an accomplice to a murder charge.
I was just stating some facts because there seemed to be some confusion… Miles should be given some options now , but the DA is pinching..Miles will not be convicted of capital murder and he knows it… He should ask for a speedy trail instead of motions hearings..

Back
Top Bottom