| FTBL UA Coordinator/coaching changes— SPLIT into offensive and defensive threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My biggest issue with Boz was the fact that he seemed to revel in the amount of fellatio thrown his way. A lot of people get on their knees and slob him as the authority on "inside" information on The Rant. He seemed to have good info a lot of the time, but not anything earth shattering that you couldn't get from here and a few other places, if you read.

I disagree... You would be surprised at how some people can perform at high level with a fever. I've seen it in sports, classroom, and other place.

I do not think Boz is a tool or anything. He has come through with info that most people wouldn't know about. Either way, That's not what this topic is about, It's about BOB leaving for sure, and Lot of people think that Mullin is the man, which he isn't. I'm lending toward Garrett Riley.
at 104 degrees he'd of been in the hospital... so no, he wouldn't have played well with that fever... 99 to 102 maybe, but 104 and above is a medical emergency. Boz was no different than anyone else posting on an anonymous forum... take any info with a grain of salt.

As for OC replacement... I don't really care if they keep Billy Bob or replace him. I have complete faith that Saban understands his capability and who out there may be better if needed. I can promise you this, no matter if and who they replace O'brien with... someone's going to bitch about their playcalling next year. It's just what we do ;)

He was always nice to me, but I can understand why folks jumped on him due to some of his proclamations. I thought he was a good lead for game worn memorabilia, but he never came through for me on that. That being said, I never really had a problem with him like some did.
I believe where people took issue with him and some of his “bold” comments/information was when he got called out on things that obviously didn’t come true or simply weren’t true, he would pout like a 5 year old. Like the incident with Jake Coker not starting against Ole Miss in ‘15 because of 104° temperature, yet came in and played the majority of that game. Maybe he knows someone, maybe he doesn’t.

He was always nice to me, but I can understand why folks jumped on him due to some of his proclamations. I thought he was a good lead for game worn memorabilia, but he never came through for me on that. That being said, I never really had a problem with him like some did.
I have a friend who sends out pregame emails updating the status of the team. Those emails were private; not to be shared. I don't know how he got ahold of a few, but he was pasting them word for word. I know the guy who sent those out was pissed when I told him they were showing up on this forum.

I have a friend who sends out pregame emails updating the status of the team. Those emails were private; not to be shared. I don't know how he got ahold of a few, but he was pasting them word for word. I know the guy who sent those out was pissed when I told him they were showing up on this forum.

Ahh, yes, I can understand the problem there.

At one point, he was claiming to be at closed practices, then getting coy about it when it became apparent he was copying someone else's notes.

Why is the media and basically every other BAMA fan so amazed that BOB hasn’t been given an extension? It was always going to be a 2 year stint. They all act like a “firing” is coming!! Well, we know how CNS likes to do things. He allows his assistants to work through the back channels to find a job and when they do, he has a presser and thanks them for their time and wishes them well in their future. Sometimes, he gets on the phone and finds them a landing spot, like Tosh to the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom