| FTBL UA Coordinator/coaching changes— SPLIT into offensive and defensive threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle had ZERO interceptions this year as a free safety. That is unreal given they kept him as a half field or middle of field deep safety 90 percent of the time. He couldn't break on balls, didn't anticipate routes, and was not an impact player this season.
Very good point. I didn't catch that.

I have a question. I don't know if it's worthless.. but here it goes.

With school hiring OC/DC and hiring cycle is almost over... Does Saban have candidates in mind for OC/DC? I see Purdue may interview Leonhard and Packers may want to make a run at him given their current situation with Barry and how defense isn't good at all. So my question is this: Does Saban have candidates in mind for OC and maybe DC, that he's talking behind the door? Is it possible there was a agreement in place but both side are keeping it quiet until after signing day? I know this whole thing is sensitive and don't have to drop names.... I just wanted to know if there was anything like that.

He absolutely has names he is interested in, but he's going to wait until after the NSD and likely the bowl game before it gets real formal (it is possible he already has an agreement in place with a new OC, but I would doubt it). He is 100% focused on finishing out the recruiting class right now. On the DC, I know some are tired of hearing me say it, and I've been saying it a long time.... and it doesn't mean it'll happen, but people in the football building are exploring all options in regard to bringing back Pruitt.

He absolutely has names he is interested in, but he's going to wait until after the NSD and likely the bowl game before it gets real formal (it is possible he already has an agreement in place with a new OC, but I would doubt it). He is 100% focused on finishing out the recruiting class right now. On the DC, I know some are tired of hearing me say it, and I've been saying it a long time.... and it doesn't mean it'll happen, but people in the football building are exploring all options in regard to bringing back Pruitt.

Turn over them rocks, baby, and find a way.

Quick question: I have no inside info, the guy changing the TP at the Motel 6 in T-town knows more than me.
But if CNS was looking to change coordinators, do you think he would let Bryce or Will know that? Of course in secret, but that may be a big piece in their decision (or others). Just curious.

Love how the boogs are all up in his Business. Already, "Mene mene tekel", you have been weighed in the balance and found wanting. We'll show you things are done around here.

And the funny thing is, I don't think he really cares. It is literally the perfect spot for him (and them). He certainly knew going in it would be like that and still wanted the job badly.

I'm steadily preparing myself for him to be back for the 2023 season, and it hurts. He doesn't deserve another chance after this seasons performance. I hope the plan is to keep him until after signing day, or the bowl game. And then let him go, or get him another job someplace else. If anyone on here has any inside information on this, I'd be thankful to hear it. 😞

It already been addressed in other thread remember?

Unlikely he'll be back but hard to tell at this point.
I do not. But thank you, I've been drinking a bit.... so memories not so hot right now. Reason I bring this up(again) is because he's been out recruiting pretty hard this week, although Charles Kelly has as well, so who knows.

It already been addressed in other thread remember?

I do not.
Come on, man. On the 27th of last month I merged a thread you had started on CPG with the thread "Coordinator Changes."

I'm not a fan of people harping on one subject. I'm not a fan of several threads harping on the same subject. I'm not a fan of new threads, on the same subject, being deleted and I'm not a fan of members being suspended when this happens. There are Bama sites which will do both, gladly, giddily, and unnecessarily. (That's one of the primary reasons this site was launched and the main reason I came over here.)

I don't bitch about things like this even though I don't care for them. But, I have put tools in place to prevent this from happening as much as possible.

All I'm asking is for members to take advantages of the things I've built into this site. I hope it's not asking too much. 🙃 I just want to make this site as user friendly as I can...and I believe we've done a good job of doing so.

IE: When you started this thread this is what you saw. It could have easily been posted in threads talking about him—coincidentally in a thread @Justneedme81 started on the same subject—"Peter Golding."

It's all about keeping everyone as updated as possible, as easily as possible. Make sense?

Screenshot 2022-12-11 3.51.36 AM.png

Come on, man. On the 27th of last month I merged a thread you had started on CPG with the thread "Coordinator Changes."

I'm not a fan of people harping on one subject. I'm not a fan of several threads harping on the same subject. I'm not a fan of new threads, on the same subject, being deleted and I'm not a fan of members being suspended when this happens. There are Bama sites which will do both, gladly, giddily, and unnecessarily. (That's one of the primary reasons this site was launched and the main reason I came over here.)

I don't bitch about things like this even though I don't care for them. But, I have put tools in place to prevent this from happening as much as possible.

All I'm asking is for members to take advantages of the things I've built into this site. I hope it's not asking too much. 🙃 I just want to make this site as user friendly as I can...and I believe we've done a good job of doing so.

IE: When you started this thread this is what you saw. It could have easily been posted in threads talking about him—coincidentally in a thread @Justneedme81 started on the same subject—"Peter Golding."

It's all about keeping everyone as updated as possible, as easily as possible. Make sense?

View attachment 22835
Yeah. Ok. About a new basketball arena....lol.... ( sorry terry. Couldn't resist)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom