Tuscaloosa ready to welcome back Uber

Anybody ever try to one-up him?
Every two-bit cowtown I ride into has some young buck who wants to make a name for himself as the man that shot down Sid Youngleman. It's gotten to where I even have to keep my back to the bar while I drink my stool softener. As I see it myself, I'm just an old retired guy trying his best to live by the Golden Rule: Do unto others and then cut out.

Every two-bit cowtown I ride into has some young buck who wants to make a name for himself as the man that shot down Sid Youngleman. It's gotten to where I even have to keep my back to the bar while I drink my stool softener. As I see it myself, I'm just an old retired guy trying his best to live by the Golden Rule: Do unto others and then cut out.

I don't think I've ever seen you have a full on conversation with someone. Just randomly pop into threads and drop some memorable hilariously awesome post. I'm honored.

I don't think I've ever seen you have a full on conversation with someone. Just randomly pop into threads and drop some memorable hilariously awesome post. I'm honored.
Thanks for the kind words. The honor and pleasure are mine as well. It's almost pudding time here at the home, so I'll probably be drifting off shortly -- or, more likely, watch at least the first half of the Bama - Notre Dame BCSCG again. I'm feeling good about this one.

Thanks for the kind words. The honor and pleasure are mine as well. It's almost pudding time here at the home, so I'll probably be drifting off shortly -- or, more likely, watch at least the first half of the Bama - Notre Dame BCSCG again. I'm feeling good about this one.

Watched the LSU MNC this morning. Still have the recording of the Notre Dame game, so I definitely might tune into that one. Hopefully we can talk about another game we recorded and will rewatch in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom