| FTBL Turning point in the Wisconsin game?

Thought it be fun to see your guys opinion on what play in the game was the turning point?
For me, it was the 4th down stop by Lawson on Wisconsin's second drive. He made a fantastic play. Knew they only had to get a yard for a conversion..... immediately came downhill, filled his gap, and met the RB at the line of scrimmage. Kept his shoulders and hips square the whole way through, and made a textbook tackle upon making contact with their RB. I mean he stonewalled him. We then proceeded to score a touchdown after that, and completely flip the momentum of the game.

Could also say the missed field goal before the half as well. Missed it, and then drove right down the field to score before halftime.

Thought it be fun to see your guys opinion on what play in the game was the turning point?
For me, it was the 4th down stop by Lawson on Wisconsin's second drive. He made a fantastic play. Knew they only had to get a yard for a conversion..... immediately came downhill, filled his gap, and met the RB at the line of scrimmage. Kept his shoulders and hips square the whole way through, and made a textbook tackle upon making contact with their RB. I mean he stonewalled him. We then proceeded to score a touchdown after that, and completely flip the momentum of the game.

Could also say the missed field goal before the half as well. Missed it, and then drove right down the field to score before halftime.

You may have nailed the turning point, but that 2 play drive at the end of the half was the dagger.

Nice thing about the Lawsons play was he had others come behind him and help him finish he tackle.

The missed FG and two play drive were also huge.

Back
Top Bottom