| FTBL Rashaan Evans run fit vs Tennessee(2017).

Evans takes his read step, shuffles downhill while keeping his hips and shoulders squared, did a great job of stacking and shedding off his blocker. Great job of having violent hands and shooting them inside the lineman, good job of using his lower body to generate power as well.... knocks that lineman back and is able to keep space between both of them, did a great job of keeping his shoulders squared after taking on contact and shedding him off, kept his head up, and was able to search for the ball carrier. Made a textbook tackle as well, excellent job of wrapping up and having that oomph about it when making the tackle. Popped his ass. Excellent job by Evans, and a great job by Pruitt coaching him up.... because that's a textbook shuffle downhill drill. And one last thing, hope everyone has a merry Christmas.... and hope you all have a Happy New Year as well.

I go back and forth, between Arenas and Evans, but I think Evans is my favorite player of the CNS era.

Kid was a legacy player for Auburn, grew up an Auburn fan in the town of Auburn. Yet had the balls or AUdacity (pun intended) to come to Bama and become great. I don't know if I'm in his shoes at 18 years old if I could do that.

I remember reading an interview with him about his recruitment. AU thought he was in the bag, and on their recruiting visits, it was, You will start immediately.

At Bama, it was, you will have an opportunity to prove yourself and start immediately. This is our system, this is how you fit into our system. You come here and develop and we will have you NFL ready. ..........the rest is history.

Back
Top Bottom