| FTBL Troy 14 LSU 3

• Thread starter imported_RollTideRandy
  • Start date
Will this make the Tide's victory over LSU seem less sweet? Will the doubters say that Bama's win was not impressive considering that LSU was beaten by Troy?

I wanted to see Troy pull it out, I guess the talent and lack of depth caught up with them. They played a good game against a vastly superior team (on paper anyways). They don't have much to be ashamed of.

BarnBurner said:
I wanted to see Troy pull it out, I guess the talent and lack of depth caught up with them. They played a good game against a vastly superior team (on paper anyways). They don't have much to be ashamed of.

Damn Corncheatindogs

BarnBurner said:

They played great...until they stopped playing all together.

31-3 with 11 mins to go in the 3rd quarter...and you lose by 9?!

They don't have much to be happy about if you want my opinion. Yes leading LSU 31-3 is a BIG DEAL, however...the final score speaks for itself.

Just my thoughts :)

~Bryan

Troy never deviated from the passing game to run some clock off in the 4th quarter; it cost them dearly as well as some mental mistakes down the stretch.

laughing at all the corndogs that left at halftime and missed the comeback.

Back
Top Bottom