| FTBL To All my Game thread posters!

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Thank to you all to let me know Bama score before I saw it! By the way, it didn't keep me from YELLING MY HEART OUT!!! Heart rate right now is 115 but it is coming down!! WE really need to, Thanks @alabama mike for keeping this up all year!!

I think some of you need to go ahead and eat that crow now !! Bama won and is the SEC Champ for another year!!

By the way, I think of all of you my family!!

We all just had feelings about how it would go. And previous games didnt help bama fans out.

Just a roll tide
But you all also know how Coach Saban prepare his team too! Someone on here said losing to A&M woke a sleeping giant! Yes, Bama had some unreal games this year! It was a rebuilding year! That what I have been told and read.

Just like when you lay an egg like the iron bowl you do not need to get to low. Same with the win tonight do not get to high or we will not prepare the way we need to. A mature team understands this. Inexperience not so much. All of this talk really is not coach speak it is real with regards to the human psyche.

Every day is special to be a Bama fan but today is one of those really special ones.

Roll Tide Gentlemen!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom