| FTBL This beats all I ever saw

Proud Tiger said:
If ya'll don't want Barners here just vote us out. I was invited to join a few years ago but I can be uninvited as well :?

Moderators, is this possible? Sounds too good to be true. You guys are VERY tolerant compared to other sites. I respect your leadership and LOVE the forum but I know there are others on here that feel more could be done to police the rival posters.

Personally, this place is a nice refuge. But occasionally, it's like sitting next to a smoker in a restaurant. You want to enjoy your meal but due to the rudeness and inconsideration from others, it's almost impossible.

I come here to pick up and share Bama information, not sift through useless barner dribble. Sure I feel compelled to respond sometimes but I know it's a lost cause, hence my confusion as to why they're here to begin with.

Denny Chimes said:
Proud Tiger said:
If ya'll don't want Barners here just vote us out. I was invited to join a few years ago but I can be uninvited as well :?

Moderators, is this possible? Sounds too good to be true. You guys are VERY tolerant compared to other sites. I respect your leadership and LOVE the forum but I know there are others on here that feel more could be done to police the rival posters.

Personally, this place is a nice refuge. But occasionally, it's like sitting next to a smoker in a restaurant. You want to enjoy your meal but due to the rudeness and inconsideration from others, it's almost impossible.

I come here to pick up and share Bama information, not sift through useless barner dribble. Sure I feel compelled to respond sometimes but I know it's a lost cause, hence my confusion as to why they're here to begin with.

On this site, I've experienced more Bama fans than aubrun fans with warped perspectives. Of course, that's an absolute number, not a percentage. If an aubrunite rolls in and p!sses on the campfire, they're usually not long for here (nor did they intend to be).

RTR,

Tim

It Takes Eleven said:
Denny Chimes said:
Proud Tiger said:

On this site, I've experienced more Bama fans than aubrun fans with warped perspectives. Of course, that's an absolute number, not a percentage. If an aubrunite rolls in and p!sses on the campfire, they're usually not long for here (nor did they intend to be).

RTR,

Tim

Yeah, there have been way more annoying Bama fans than there have been rival posters. The ones that stick around for a long period are generally (generally doesn't include all of them) pretty cool. The little ones that come and simply try to stir the pot are generally busted and booted pretty immediately.

To add to the last few posts. PT and a few other Barners have been around for a while. I think I can speak for most of the staff when I say this.

This time of year is very slow. And if a Barner comes in and gets some conversation going by pissing in some cheerios.....so be it. So long as things stay civil and there is nobody threatining to kick someones ass we are ok with it.

As much as most folks hate Finebaum and will despise me using this analogy....I will do so anyway. Kirk likes to run this site much the way Finebaum does his show. You can call in to his show and talk about whatever you want. We allow a lot of leeway. Not only with rivals that post on here, but some of the idiots out there that claim to be Bama fans as well. Nobody was hurt or called out or called any names in the duration of this thread and therefore is harmless. Rivals know that with any rival website that they are subject to being ridiculed somewhat. Most of the Barners/Gayturs/Dawg-fans that come on here know that. They get their jabs in, and sometimes defend their allegiances quite well. I think we (the staff) keep out most of the riff-raff and the rivals that do maintain perspective on where they are posting are a good addition to our little slice of cyberspace.

Proud Tiger said:

I'm sorry but why the drama? I have said a lot worse to you than what is on this thread and yet you are still here and I doubt you go anywhere after this thread either. Quit being dramatic or I'm going to accuse you of stealing 37's prized Abba collection and affiliate your avatar to Boy George. Everytime you post, Boy George will be heard singing, "Do you really want to hurt me? Do you really want to make me cry". :roll: :lol:

bamafan4ever said:
Proud Tiger said:

I'm sorry but why the drama? I have said a lot worse to you than what is on this thread and yet you are still here and I doubt you go anywhere after this thread either. Quit being dramatic or I'm going to accuse you of stealing 37's prized Abba collection and affiliate your avatar to Boy George. Everytime you post, Boy George will be heard singing, "Do you really want to hurt me? Do you really want to make me cry". :roll: :lol:

No drama intended. I was just trying to respond to DC's question in a general sense. Maybe I shouldn't have used "I' as an example. I just made a simple statement, factual I think. No need for tears :D

But to DC, FWIW on the only open A-U-B-U-R-N board I belong to, there are many more active Bama posters there than there are Barners here. In fact, it was a Bama fan (a regular here) who was posting there that invited me to join this board in the very beginning.
Sometimes I lose my temper but I try to always be civil even while defending my school at times.

Back
Top Bottom