| FTBL I don't put a lot of trust in PFF stats. That said, here's their rankings for top offensive lines in CFB this season.

Bruce Pearl said "this team is going to run some teams out of the building" after the loss.

My questions involve things like, "does he put the brakes on in the second, or third quarter?"

I believe this team can drop 60 if they choose.
We may be subbing starters the start of the 4th!!

Yeah but new system dictates 2-3 losses….
I have been one of those that has verbalized my concerns and believe growing pains are inevitable. The wildcard here is the winning culture and talent that is in Tuscaloosa. That will not just fade away over night. Maybe some of those growing pains result in close wins instead of losses. Just not alot of room for error in this league. I believe CKD will keep it going and maybe even improve the offense. As always I am more concerned with what happens on defense than offense.

Receivers. ???? Dont know with losing Bond n niblack.
Better wording would be you don't know Niblack. I had high hopes with his ability. He's a head case.

Bond, as an athlete, is a loss. Bama will get more production out of Germie.

The WR corps does need some size. I've been pointing to Odom for awhile now for that specific thing.

The WR corps does not need speed. Good lord...you will see.

Better wording would be you don't know Niblack. I had high hopes with his ability. He's a head case.

Bond, as an athlete, is a loss. Bama will get more production out of Germie.

The WR corps does need some size. I've been pointing to Odom for awhile now for that specific thing.

The WR corps does not need speed. Good lord...you will see.

Saban started niblack so must have been " best to play".

I don't know. I hope that the level of optimism turns out....

Overall. I feel pretty good. Just not as optimistic as some. A lot of that is this schedule. Its brutal.

Overall. I feel pretty good. Just not as optimistic as some. A lot of that is this schedule. Its brutal.
I'm throwing a flag here.

When we've talked about the three permanent opponents on a nine game regular season schedule I've pointed to the schedule. You scoffed. But now, it's important?

Quite frankly, it's no different than what we've seen in the past. Only the names have changed, a bit.

I'm throwing a flag here.

When we've talked about the three permanent opponents on a nine game regular season schedule I've pointed to the schedule. You scoffed. But now, it's important?

Quite frankly, it's no different than what we've seen in the past. Only the names have changed, a bit.
Ok. Then "after further review...... "

I still say. 3 permanent should be lsu/tn/au
Some years are gonna be more brutal than others. 3 permanent has nothing to do with that. This year adding 2 of those away. Along with ok...along with Wisconsin
And then having uga n Missouri at home. N AU

That a brutal schedule

Luckily we do draw USCe n Vandy

On top of new staff + 50 players gone from

last years team... maybe some continuity lost

But this should prove to be better more exciting bama football coming in future.

I think pretty different ....

See how it plays out.

Maybe not. But did read somewhere.
There is no "maybe." It didn't happen.

Look at the senior class.

There were less than 20 that hit the portal, some of them were walk-ons. Some never saw, and wouldn't, the field. I think that total number was 17 or 18.

It's no different than last year under Saban; likely less attrition in a coaching change than we saw last season with the same head coach.

But did read somewhere.

Ego aside...if you didn't read it here, there is a GREAT chance it never happened. I can say, with no doubt, we have an excellent track record of calling bullshit when it is bullshit and saying, "wait, there smoke to this story." 🤷‍♂️

There is no "maybe." It didn't happen.

Look at the senior class.

There were less than 20 that hit the portal, some of them were walk-ons. Some never saw, and wouldn't, the field. I think that total number was 17 or 18.

It's no different than last year under Saban; likely less attrition in a coaching change than we saw last season with the same head coach.

Ego aside...if you didn't read it here, there is a GREAT chance it never happened. I can say, with no doubt, we have an excellent track record of calling bullshit when it is bullshit and saying, "wait, there smoke to this story." 🤷‍♂️
Don't disagree with "if u didn't read it here. "
But i don't dream this stuff.

May have been smoke. Don't know what it all included. Been gone for weekend. See. What i can find

But is the number really unrealistic when including
Walkon
Portal transfers
Graduates
Quit for whatever reason
Early opts
Early enrollment going elsewhere

I don't know. How many on travel squad to cfp aren't on 24 team. And early enrollment that didn't stay?????

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom