| FTBL This Ain't Auburn

G

We have absolutely nothing to worry about. It doesn't matter if we drop to #2. It just doesn't matter, nothing changes.

There is no way on Earth that we do not play in the NC game if we win the rest of our reg. season games and beat the Gators in the SEC Bowl game.

If we don't make it after accomplishing the above, the BCS will cease to exist. It will be the end of the BCS as we know it if we are cheated out of a shot at the title.

Alabama will once again change the history of college football by being the team that destroyed the BCS and it's credibility and forced it to dissolve itself.

I am just making this post to tell everyone not to worry, we are in if we do what has to be done.

We ain't Auburn and this isn't our schedule:

Auburn played 6 teams with losing seasons,

one Double A team,

a 3-8 Ms. State, a 2-9 Kentucky, a 4-7 Mississippi,

2 teams with break even seasons,

played one good team twice, and finally,

they scheduled Louisiana Tech, Louisiana Monroe, & Citadel all in the same season,

bugging my eyes out at this last one:

LT, LM, and Citadel all in the same season, damn.

Impressive season? I don't think so, and not many voters did either.

Actually, I'm pretty sure the BCS eggheads are pulling hard for Bama to stay undefeated and play for the title. They sure as hell don't want to have to sort out all of that one loss crap that could be waiting on them. I just hope they continue to prop up the Big 12 where good defense is like a Bigfoot sighting.

cj6891 said:
Actually, I'm pretty sure the BCS eggheads are pulling hard for Bama to stay undefeated and play for the title. They sure as hell don't want to have to sort out all of that one loss crap that could be waiting on them. I just hope they continue to prop up the Big 12 where good defense is like a Bigfoot sighting.

Yeah, you are probably right.

Back
Top Bottom