| FTBL These announcers for the Sugar Bowl suck!!!

RollTideRandy said:
Was I the only one who watched the Rose Bowl yesterday? How many times did Herbstreit tell us what a “young” team Illinois is? Talk about a broken record. OK, we got it, they’re young, we know. :roll:

Ha, maybe it wasnt him, maybe a recording for the EA Sports game. Talk about a broken record!

RollTideinGA said:
RollTideRandy said:
Was I the only one who watched the Rose Bowl yesterday? How many times did Herbstreit tell us what a “young” team Illinois is? Talk about a broken record. OK, we got it, they’re young, we know. :roll:

Ha, maybe it wasnt him, maybe a recording for the EA Sports game. Talk about a broken record!
Ha...no kidding you think they would do some new voice-overs for that game.

shipley00 said:
BamaDelta said:
Did you guys see USC rocking the bus before they got off? :shock: That was wild! I thought it was a commercial until I saw Pete Carroll stepping off the bus.

I've never thought this before but with Carroll decked out in a suit and shades he looked just like one of the players. I swear he could have passed for 21!

Sounds like someone has a crush on Petee. Or holiday jet lag :wink:

Are you my husband?! :wink: :D

I LOVED watching UGA completely destroy Hawaii. :lol: Shows what happens when a gimmick offense in a second tier conference runs head long into an SEC defense.

Back
Top Bottom