| FTBL The Sun is up!

Good monring @rick4bama. Fortunately I did not have to watch that debacle last night but I get the jest of it from the threads. Problems we have been seeing all year so far that have not gotten fixed. It will not magically get fixed in a few days either. Some recruiting, some experience and some hard work and discipline. Games like this are why CNS was the GOAT. He could win a big game and keep the team emotionally level in such a way they went back to work and prepared the right way the next week. There was no losing to unranked teams post 2007.

Most disturbing things I am hearing here are pointing to character concerns by players losing their cool. Also leadership talking about going and hugging your teamates. That is so barnerish. Somebody with credibility is needs to get into someones face. Moore could have been one of those players as team captian but then he went and showed anything but leadership. Going to be interesting to see is CKD going to "positive:" them this week or is he going to get in their face? I believe he will stay positive and that is ok but it has to be balanced with some accountability and challenging the players mixed in big time.

Last edited:
The twelve team playoff system makes this a touch easier for me this morning however, with that defensive performance last night, we would not fair well in a playoff. Vandy runs such a different offense than what we see week in and week out so preparation was clearly an issue. Those two shovel passes were brilliant!! Player wise, our guys did not come together well, as stated above…they were not speaking to each other at times. Just a massive letdown but let’s remember we are talking about a bunch of 20 year old kids.

We have a players coach now gents, so let’s see how he handles this

Back
Top Bottom