| GAME THREAD šŸˆ Bama vs. Vandy šŸˆ SEC Network has the coverage for the afternoon game.

@silvermetalflake I'm not saying he left because of the loss, saying he left because the game doesn't mean as much to a bunch of kids getting paid a lot of money. Alabama 3rd string should have more talent but apparently they don't have the heart. Think that's why Saban didn't like the nfl, all about the money not about team and heart.

@Brandon Van de Graaff @TerryP will probably chime in eventually.

This is a culture issue at this moment. When you have Vandy running same 10 plays in the game over and over..... Players didn't adjust.

I said this on twitter: The team needs to pause all interviews, podcast, and address all the minor silly things that was going on during the week. The Podcasts, Celebrating ridiculous TDs moves, letting freshmen talking, etc. They need to reset the button. Get everyone's attention.

They ate the rat poison and it was not yummy at all. They better run the players hard in the practice tomorrow. This was not the game to lose. This was a winnable game.

@Brandon Van de Graaff @TerryP will probably chime in eventually.

This is a culture issue at this moment. When you have Vandy running same 10 plays in the game over and over..... Players didn't adjust.

I said this on twitter: The team needs to pause all interviews, podcast, and address all the minor silly things that was going on during the week. The Podcasts, Celebrating ridiculous TDs moves, letting freshmen talking, etc. They need to reset the button. Get everyone's attention.

They ate the rat poison and it was not yummy at all. They better run the players hard in the practice tomorrow. This was not the game to lose. This was a winnable game.

I was at the game... would like to get back and watch it again before commenting too much, there's a lot I know I missed being there in person because of the crowd around me. Will add some initial thoughts in the good, bad, ugly thread here soon. Just got into the hotel for the night.

Didn't see the game but heard about it as it was going on. Maybe people will quit this nonsense about how great of a transition this has been and they are not going to miss a beat. CKD is the next CNS... I still think he will be fine over time but in year one not so much. There were going to be growing pains and lots of learning a new system. Oh sounds like the penalties were an issue again.

This is Vandy. Not the typical Vandy but still it is Vandy. You can't put liptstick on this pig. A lot of people that have drank the kool-aid will try and spin it but it is not going to change this team lost to Vandy and from what I have read and heard it was not a fluke.

The Bama team appears more like 2nd half UGA than first half UGA.

Lastly, a team that truly belongs at #1 does NOT lose to Vandy ever.

Back
Top Bottom