| LIFE The POTUS race: The RNC convention.

That's cool. I don't care.

As strangely as this may stroke strike you, I don't drink beer when I'm golfing. The earliest is #17 depending on #18. It's just me. I don't like beer and golf.

Now...am I going to take bowl and a gram of weed with me for 18? No. No freakin' way. That's too much...don't need that much. I made a comment at @UAgrad93 the other day about his golf swing. I said, in essence, without seeing you swing I'll bet it's like a baseball swing.

That's an analogy...because, golfing and smoking with me? Three hits, and you are out
Me either, only between swings and only when I'm driving the cart. 😁 Hitting a blunt would finish me off.😬😆. All seriousness, I'm not that bad, 14 to 16 on the HC now. Back when I use to play a lot, I got down to a 4 to 6 and even shot par or better a few times. I go out now just because I enjoy it and it doesn't stress me out, just love the game.

Oh shit...get's funny.

Challenges POTUS to 18 at Doral...giving him 10 a side. If he loses, he'll donate a million to ...
Going back to a serious side for a minute.

If I'm a White House advisor, I'm telling POTUS to avoid this subject, COMPLETELY!!

The last thing you want to be talking about is handicaps and strokes.

Back
Top Bottom