| OT The Many Lives of Kristen Saban

Some of the stories and sightings that are going to come out on him now that he’s retired are going to be amazing (and I know this is an older video). He’s going to have a good time, and for him, that means being out and about. But the thing people are going to notice is, he’s going to be a different type of person away from football. More… normal.

Some of the stories and sightings that are going to come out on him now that he’s retired are going to be amazing (and I know this is an older video). He’s going to have a good time, and for him, that means being out and about. But the thing people are going to notice is, he’s going to be a different type of person away from football. More… normal.

Ok. As many find out... not me... retirement is great for a little while. Then theres an itch
Sometimes you don't realize what you're missing... til you're missing it

Wonder ... as driven as nick is.... will he be content to be ... just Nick.

you get rested after a bit. Then find yourself on the outside... looking in
And still young enough to do the job

We wont know... til we know though

Ok. As many find out... not me... retirement is great for a little while. Then theres an itch

When you're at his level though, he will have access to any golf club in the world, so I imagine his retirement is a little different than any of ours. He loves golf, so I imagine that alone will satisfy him in between family events and car business.

I think he's going to have enough going on that it won't be an issue, but you never know. But it isn't really a true retirement... he's still going to be doing some work... lots of speaking tours, likely some work with ESPN, etc. Hell, he may pull a Mike Leach and how up at a HS down there in FL and coach up the defensive backs.

I think he's going to have enough going on that it won't be an issue, but you never know. But it isn't really a true retirement... he's still going to be doing some work... lots of speaking tours, likely some work with ESPN, etc. Hell, he may pull a Mike Leach and how up at a HS down there in FL and coach up the defensive backs.

Wonder about the itch though
And ego of being big dog

Time will telll

When you're at his level though, he will have access to any golf club in the world, so I imagine his retirement is a little different than any of ours. He loves golf, so I imagine that alone will satisfy him in between family events and car business.

I hear ya. After work you have 3-4 hours to do your stuff. It's different when you have 15-16... 7 days a week

Just saying. Been there ( am there). Have to learn to relax and NOT manage your time so effectively Some can do it. Some can not. Takes work

At 72, I don't think he will be a FT coach again. Maybe consult and do a little bit on the side. Like others insinuated, ESPN work. Other stuff like that, but I think he is finished as a coach on a regular basis. Highly doubt he would be in a Bill Snyder type situation.

At 72, I don't think he will be a FT coach again. Maybe consult and do a little bit on the side. Like others insinuated, ESPN work. Other stuff like that, but I think he is finished as a coach on a regular basis. Highly doubt he would be in a Bill Snyder type situation.
Was kinda where i was going...will he be content not to be the big dog and be a talking head......????????

Personally...i dont see it....but i only know his personality based on ....bama time
The guy at North Carolina....jumped back in.....

Only time will tell....i guess...
Wait until you become a Great Grand! Now the another level!
we all there enjoying. Watching those levels grow

Not to stir up rumors, but genuine question...

Maybe it's just nothing, but her name changed on X. She used to be Kristen Saban-Setas (her married name), and now she's just Kristen Saban. Earlier tweets posted in the OP already reflect her name change I'm assuming because of the links, and not simple screenshots only.

Did she get a divorce?

Not to stir up rumors, but genuine question...

Maybe it's just nothing, but her name changed on X. She used to be Kristen Saban-Setas (her married name), and now she's just Kristen Saban. Earlier tweets posted in the OP already reflect her name change I'm assuming because of the links, and not simple screenshots only.

Did she get a divorce?

She has lost a lot of weight..

She has lost a lot of weight..
And that is also not her husband in the pic.

I know, they could be just friends from college, if you read the replies.

But, I've got a sneaky suspicion that Miss Terry and Coach probably raised her with traditional values when it comes to relationships, values that frown upon close opposite-sex friendships when you're married or in a committed relationship. But, Kristen is her own... Grown woman now, so maybe she's not as fierce with that ideal as her parents are, if she is still married.

Idk, it just looks off. Changing back to her maiden name, posting pics of someone that's not her husband... Maybe it's nothing.

Back
Top Bottom