| FTBL "Michigan by Eight"

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Staff
It's a little second hand - not Ferris Bueller quality - but Harbaugh's sister lives in Kansas City, and Jim was in for a visit this past weekend. It's just a few doors down from a long-time friend, and he's conversational with the sister's husband (Harbaugh's brother in-law). Said Jim was very confident in the game, and pronounced, "Michigan by Eight".

“Huge” also said that “Bama didn’t know what was coming” when we beat the crap out of Michigan state in the capital one bowl.
Here's an example of why I laugh at some people and their "analysis."

"Just look at Auburn, 6-6, and how Bama struggled."

Without saying it, they are suggesting Michigan changes their entire offensive scheme. Freeze and his misdirection? It's all he's coached. Harbaugh, and his approach? Hasn't changed.

While you can script a few series, you can't change the team.

Here's an example of why I laugh at some people and their "analysis."

"Just look at Auburn, 6-6, and how Bama struggled."

Without saying it, they are suggesting Michigan changes their entire offensive scheme. Freeze and his misdirection? It's all he's coached. Harbaugh, and his approach? Hasn't changed.

While you can script a few series, you can't change the team.

Bama and a lot of team's struggles at AU....Bama especially...to win...is a relief

What michigan hasnt had to deal with is....a QB like Milroe...and a HC like Saban...
Looking at Big 10...( with no telling how many teams now)...there are several sec teams they would struggle with ...because of big fast mobile QBs...

We will need milroe to play a great game....

We will need milroe to play a great game....
Not really. He can play a Greg Mac game and Bama takes this one.

I've only begun to look at this game...and I don't see how they move the ball against defense other than a few scripted series. The game, while shortened, will look closer than it is.

I'd find the video but I'm cooking a pork loin today...along with a few things.

Two games this season I've seen teams quit when one of their defensive players got a "Jalen stiff arm."

Back
Top Bottom