| OT The Many Lives of Kristen Saban

Geeze, I feel like a busy-bodied drama queen.

Ehh, not busy with work this week so I just sit at home on the clock, waiting on trouble tickets.

This has intrigued me though.

On this tweet⤵️

Check this reply... ⤵️

Screenshot_20240325_080545_X.jpg

So Cruz is the dude in the pic I posted earlier.

And this friend CJ refers to them as "you and Cruz" as if they're a couple.

Yeah, I think she's divorced and is dating that dude.

Geeze, I feel like a busy-bodied drama queen.

Ehh, not busy with work this week so I just sit at home on the clock, waiting on trouble tickets.

This has intrigued me though.

On this tweet⤵️

Check this reply... ⤵️

View attachment 27570

So Cruz is the dude in the pic I posted earlier.

And this friend CJ refers to them as "you and Cruz" as if they're a couple.

Yeah, I think she's divorced and is dating that dude.

I'm curious... why do we care if she's married or not?

She seems to have a great sense of humor.

In the fun facts, most people do not realize that Bama has the 2nd most wins in basketball in the SEC. No where near the football success obviously but they have played some good basketball over the years.

She posted a video tonight on X that was deleted pretty quickly. People were freaking out: tagging TPD, the FBI, etc.

The video was Saban pulling into the garage in his Ferrari. The caption was a long the lines of, "we hit 105 today." (sic.)

People freaked. SMH.

She posted a video tonight on X that was deleted pretty quickly. People were freaking out: tagging TPD, the FBI, etc.

The video was Saban pulling into the garage in his Ferrari. The caption was a long the lines of, "we hit 105 today." (sic.)

People freaked. SMH.

While I don't see an issue with it because you can hit that in five seconds in just about any car for a wuick time, this is where she needs to just be quiet and let Coach live his retirement. I get it, use your name and your daddy's accomplishments to make a name, but ket the guy live off the grid for the first time in 50 years.

Back
Top Bottom