| FTBL The "make fun of the blackout" thread

joeman546

Verified Member
Starting off, I say they think they'll need to wear a matching color for their eyes after the game.

All Georgia players need now are white stripes to make their uniforms accurate.

blackoutbulldog.jpg

"It's bad enough they put these stupid clothes on me"

RIP UGA6.

There is loud thunder rolling through the foothills in Athens. The skies are darkening, the lightning is striking the ground rapidly. A legion of demons is emerging from the midst of the storm, sporting the coats of the dark side. Our only chance to come out alive is to fight the dark side with the gods of good. Nicholaus Sabaneous, the god of Process, will call for the Cimson Wave of Truth to sweep over the foothills, washing the stained coats with crimson blood and sweat. The strangers in the elaborate white robes will take control of the presence of evil there, and the order of Mother Earth will be restored as it was intended to be. :D

rolltyroll said:
There is loud thunder rolling through the foothills in Athens. The skies are darkening, the lightning is striking the ground rapidly. A legion of demons is emerging from the midst of the storm, sporting the coats of the dark side. Our only chance to come out alive is to fight the dark side with the gods of good. Nicholaus Sabaneous, the god of Process, will call for the Cimson Wave of Truth to sweep over the foothills, washing the stained coats with crimson blood and sweat. The strangers in the elaborate white robes will take control of the presence of evil there, and the order of Mother Earth will be restored as it was intended to be. :D

I want whatever you are drinking!!! :)

HAHA JK Good post!

the_rolltide Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:10 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rolltyroll wrote:
There is loud thunder rolling through the foothills in Athens. The skies are darkening, the lightning is striking the ground rapidly. A legion of demons is emerging from the midst of the storm, sporting the coats of the dark side. Our only chance to come out alive is to fight the dark side with the gods of good. Nicholaus Sabaneous, the god of Process, will call for the Cimson Wave of Truth to sweep over the foothills, washing the stained coats with crimson blood and sweat. The strangers in the elaborate white robes will take control of the presence of evil there, and the order of Mother Earth will be restored as it was intended to be.

I want whatever you are drinking!!!

HAHA JK Good post!
LMAO..sometimes I do worry about myself :lol: :lol:

Now if Saban walked out in a suit with houndstooth hat, that would stir the pot around here man! Can you imagine the response across the country that would have? I would rofl :lol: :lol:

Why is it that UGA always has to have a gimmick to get up for a game? We all remember that team-wide end zone celebration last season. What a load of crap. I don't care what they color they wear. I would suggest they all wear their heads on a swivel cause there will be some hitting going on.

I loved that locker room comment, "Can't we fly to Georgia and play them right now?". It sounds like the heads are on straight for this one.

Throughout the offseason, Georgia coach Mark Richt was asked by fans what the Bulldogs' "Blackout" game would be in 2008.
Georgia fans have their answer. It will occur when Alabama pays a visit to Sanford Stadium.

This will mark only the third time in school history - and second regular-season game - that the Bulldogs have donned the black jerseys.

"We're asking our fans to blackout the stadium again and our players will be wearing black jerseys," Richt said during Sunday's teleconference.

Richt was initially opposed to having a blackout in September because of the high temperatures, but the 7:45 p.m. kickoff made the option a little bit more appealing.

"Because it's this time of year, I don't want to be out there in the heat. I told our seniors that I didn't want to do it in September, I just thought it might be too hot," Richt said. "You don't want to wear black jerseys in the middle of a hot day."

Richt is hoping for a result similar to last year's blackout game in Athens against Auburn, when an energized Georgia team easily handled the Tigers. Georgia also wore black jerseys in the Sugar Bowl against Hawaii.

"I don't think you do it too much," Richt said. "Our fans really enjoyed it, our players certainly enjoyed it. Our seniors, they certainly want to have an ownership of that type of thing."

Now, a matchup between two top-10 teams will approach with even more excitement.

"Every Bulldog Club I went to, it seemed like they were asking which one it was going to be. Fans were writing letters trying to say which one it should be," Richt said. "There's a lot of interest in it. You wouldn't think it was a big deal, but it really is."

When I read this and choked I said "uh huh!"

Back
Top Bottom