| RECRUIT The Jordan Addison transfer saga ends where it started: to USC

The saga...

As the story goes in a lot of these recruiting stories this one has reached the "Addison followed ____ on Insta/Twitter." (Should we start saying MSSM? 🤷‍♂️ ) "Alabama player is following ...." You get the picture. You may think it's insignificant though that's been a common trend pointing where kids end up.

Evidently Jamil posted "he warned y'all" last night and then deleted it shortly after. I've not seen a screen shot.

When @BamaFan334 started this thread I didn't think Bama was in this one. Then seeing Bryce was in Cali? "They're that far into this?"

The workout with Bryce. That's your "fire" here.

This social media edition of the saga last night? I don't know anyone that's saying Bama is not in this; including a couple of USC folks I talk with often. I don't know where he ends up.

It's a fun recruiting story; one of the better ones of the season. IF Bama lands Addison? Oh boy, we'll have an off season of melt down threads.

Has it been confirmed he was in fact working out with Bryce? I know you said the guy that initially posted that is a guy that likes to get things started.

Has it been confirmed he was in fact working out with Bryce? I know you said the guy that initially posted that is a guy that likes to get things started.
I've found that account to run with rumors.

This was originally published by The Athletic.
It was a scheduled meeting for the two to work out together. There was an event or two running at Mater Dei that he was involved with.

Has he made any announcement as to when he will decide?

And what happened to the early May deadline? What will be the impact on his transfer?
Sighs... They just need to tell school they intend to transfer by May 1st.. that's all they have to do.

No he has not announced where he is going yet. I promise you if he did announce, you would've heard about it by now.

If he decide to enroll at Alabama, there will be huge meltdown.
if he decide to enroll at USC, folks will scream and cry on the floor.
If he stays at Pittsburgh, Folks will be relieved.

Bama- Academic Calendar – The Office of the University Registrar – The University of Alabama | The University of Alabama May 31 looks like the date for Summer 1.

USC=Registration Calendar · USC Schedule of Classes
May 18-June 28Dates for Session 050
May 30Memorial Day, University Holiday
June 21Last day to purchase or waive Tuition Refund Insurance
June 29-August 9Dates for Session 051

Texas- Summer Session 2022 | Office of the Registrar | The University of Texas at Austin

May 31-June 1Tuesday–Wednesday Registration for the summer sessions; students who register on these dates can register for any summer session: first term, whole session, nine-week, and second term. To complete registration, undergraduate, graduate, and law students must pay tuition by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, June 7.June 2Thursday Classes begin for first-term, nine-week, and whole-session classes.

Not sure if it means anything. I know Alabama likes to get their players in time for summer workouts, and get them to build chemistry with the team.
So I think Jordan will decide before Memorial day. If he doesn't schedule a visit with Alabama by this weekend, then I think it's safe to say he won't come to Bama...

USC offer had the most “weight”…so who didn’t think the NIL would be used to lure players? See TA$M. But the 7 5* went there because of their great tradition and the hard work the coaches put in….

USC offer had the most “weight”…so who didn’t think the NIL would be used to lure players? See TA$M. But the 7 5* went there because of their great tradition and the hard work the coaches put in….
And history of excellence and accomplishments ( i think in their 8-9 years in sec they do have a runner up trophy to SECw...dont they)
There is a reason...their are more Aggie jokes than AU jokes

Back
Top Bottom