| RECRUIT The Jordan Addison transfer saga ends where it started: to USC

You know something? He hasn't committed to them yet.
As of three hours ago, 247 was reporting he's considering entering the portal. SI reported he was in last night, that page has been deleted.

While star wide receiver Jordan Addison is reportedly mulling over a potential entry into the NCAA transfer portal, Pittsburgh football sent a message Sunday on the team's verified Twitter account. The Panthers put out a tweet that could be a response to the news swirling around Addison, the reigning Biletnikoff Award winner.

I have read that any player had to be in the portal by Sunday at closing time. The schools have two days to notify the NCAA of players entering the portal.
Correct. Written request to be in the portal by end of day May 1. School has a couple of days after to action it (there are compliance office things they have to do). That only applies to those who want immediate eligibility. They can enter and transfer after that if they are going to sit the year out.

Didn't want to start a new thread, but talking about tampering, I just read Xavier Worthy at Texas was offered six figures by another Power 5 team to leave Texas. Boy ole boy, if it's Lincoln, he is going to get destroyed over it.

It is USC. If it's true.... OOOOOOOH that man playing with fire.

Didn't want to start a new thread, but talking about tampering, I just read Xavier Worthy at Texas was offered six figures by another Power 5 team to leave Texas. Boy ole boy, if it's Lincoln, he is going to get destroyed over it.

Actually, I hope Lincoln is the culprit here. After the Addison mess, I would hope that the toothless nzaa could address this BS portal junk. (HA! Yeah, right.)

Back
Top Bottom