| FTBL The Barn's upcoming Intrasquad game

Kevin4Bama

Verified Member
Get a load of UT-Martin's unis:

MU8H0188_004.jpg

Compare them to Barnie's:
IronsK.jpg

I'd love it if they could pull off the upset.

That's funny!

I caught the end of the Auburn Football review yesterday while waiting on the Nick Saban Show to come on CSS. At the end of the show, Tuberville was practically begging the fans to come out to the Tiger Walk for the remaining games, for the players self esteem! It was pitiful. :D

My boys are headed down this weekend. My oldest has quietly appeared to change allegiances. I'm telling you it makes a momma proud. :D He was screaming Roll Tide at the end of the Ole Miss game like his life and the team depended on it.

I was reading this on the aunation boards yesterday.

I think the thread was titled something like We'll be playing ourselves on Saturday" or something like that.

Those uniforms are pretty dang close to the barns. They do an "orange out" as well :roll: :lol:

BAMA JAMMA said:
I was reading this on the aunation boards yesterday.

I think the thread was titled something like We'll be playing ourselves on Saturday" or something like that.

Those uniforms are pretty dang close to the barns. They do an "orange out" as well :roll: :lol:

Auburn WISHES they were playing themselves...they might actually win! lol

UT-Martin has more key wins than the 'Barn. Martin beat the #22 team (of the former I-AA), Jacksonville State.

Actually, if the 'Barn played themselves it would be 0-0 heading into the 87 OT. :lol:

~Bryan

Back
Top Bottom