| FTBL The Balls Deep Hater's Guide to the Top 25...

I'd like to meet the author of that and give him a solid Southern a$$ whippin'. You know the kind of whuppin' I'm talking about. The kind where your OWN wife or girlfriend is BEGGING you to stop. I'd give him a minute to collect his senses, MAKE him sing "Yea Alabama" at the top of his lungs on video for a youtube posting, then resume beating him down to a quivering heap of bloody mess. :twisted:

I don't like his tone.

Tideboy said:
I'd like to meet the author of that and give him a solid Southern a$$ whippin'. You know the kind of whuppin' I'm talking about. The kind where your OWN wife or girlfriend is BEGGING you to stop. I'd give him a minute to collect his senses, MAKE him sing "Yea Alabama" at the top of his lungs on video for a youtube posting, then resume beating him down to a quivering heap of bloody mess. :twisted:

I don't like his tone.
Huh?

Tideboy said:

I don't like his tone.

His humor is definitely not for everyone. I suppose if you like Don Rickles, you might like this guy's "insult everyone" type of humor. It doesn't do much for me, though. I wouldn't go so far as to beat the shjt out of him like you suggest, Tideboy. But, I would watch and keep an eye out for police cars while you whipped him. :lol:

I re-read it and perhaps I was a tad over the top. Just seemed like he had a specific disdain for anything from the South.

ericd said:
I was waiting for his team to come up. I guess he doesn't have one. Really though, what was the point?

Yeah, I wondered the same thing.

I think his point was to insult everyone. That way, he figures he's sure to make most people laugh (ha ha, he said Auburn sux), and at the same time tick off a lot of people.

West Virginia's was quite possibly the funniest thing I've ever read.
35% Burning couches
25% Biting Wintergreen Lifesavers in the dark
15% Burning Mrs. Throckmorton’s lodge and decrying “all those Christmas dudes”
10% Burning crosses on lawns they thought belonged to Rich Rodriguez, only to realize they got the addresses mixed up
7% Hydroelectric beaver dams
5% Miniature wind farm outside Betty Lou’s Chili Bowl restaurant (only restaurant in state)
2% Breathalyzer turbines
1% Rubbing coonskin caps together

Back
Top Bottom