| CURRENT EVENTS The assassination attempt on Trump. #2.

Calling yesterday’s deal an assassination attempt is a bit of a stretch since he never shot until AFTER SS engaged and he cracked a shot at the agent.

But, I’ll use your vice president candidate’s same words….it’s a fact of life and I’ll use your candidate’s same words…..get over it.
You’re an idiot or evil. Regardless of which, it is becoming glaringly apparent that this country will erupt into bloodshed in the near future. Decent Americans are increasingly becoming disgusted at the vileness of the degenerate left and are realizing that they will need to be dealt with in terms that they understand.

You’re an idiot or evil. Regardless of which, it is becoming glaringly apparent that this country will erupt into bloodshed in the near future. Decent Americans are increasingly becoming disgusted at the vileness of the degenerate left and are realizing that they will need to be dealt with in terms that they understand.

We had an officer that worked with us that was a “spook” (CIA contractor).. would take long leaves without pay and come back..He said he was a “bug sweeper”… he said one time if something bad happens and everybody says “our government wouldn’t do that bullshit”.. It was the CIA earning their pay,.

Hahahaha. All I’m going to say to your comment is if in fact the right does decide to “deal with the left” I really hope the morons don’t catch on that there’s plenty of us on the left that have the means to defend ourselves and know what we’re doing. Decent americans on your side? GTFO here man, there’s 15 pages here showing how decent some of y’all are, so spare me. Velveeta Voldemort and his VP candidate both said “it’s a fact of life”-Vance and “Get over it”-Voldemort, but we’re the vile ones? Spare me the bullshit dude

They know the rhetoric they use is intended to incite violence.
They know that their base is unstable.
They know.
It’s intentional.
Therefore every action of democrats must be viewed as a violent assault.
Nobody will call the dims out and hold them accountable. MSM truly the propaganda wing of dim party. If, by some miracle the dims can’t mfg enough votes to get Conrad
He never shot at him, so one would think an attempt would’ve had to have occurred for it to be an attempt no? Listen I don’t want anything to happen to him other than get curb stomped in November
You have had 4 years to print and pre mark the ballots you’re sending out to vacant bldgs, parking lot addresses, etc. I feel very confident you can drag your communist/Marxist candidate over the finish line ahead of DJT, who is only supported by the American people and not the DC insiders/war mongers.

Easy. His tariffs, the consumer pays the price for tariffs. Easy again. The CHIPS act, it brought chip manufacturing to the US and with some of that money Google came to this state. Could also add that the stock market has been the highest it’s ever been in Biden’s 3 1/2 years which in turn has really really helped investments
How much more did tariffs raise prices than adjusting minimum wage and the inflation that's come with this regime? Is your money in the stock market actually worth more now after being adjusted for inflation? You could argue that the people who have jobs due to companies not going overseas wouldn't feel the same about tariffs. CHIPS act cost the people who pay taxes 39 billion dollars in incentives for companies to bring work to America whereas tariffs cost the companies who decided to take their business overseas and gave people who work the option to buy their products or not. Maybe not so easy when looked at objectively or maybe it is for you

He never shot at him, so one would think an attempt would’ve had to have occurred for it to be an attempt no? Listen I don’t want anything to happen to him other than get curb stomped in November
Okay. Let's go with this for a minute. Why is a guy on the golf course with a rifle, scoped, and waiting...

One simple explanation will suffice. Just one.

Nobody will call the dims out and hold them accountable. MSM truly the propaganda wing of dim party. If, by some miracle the dims can’t mfg enough votes to get Conrad

You have had 4 years to print and pre mark the ballots you’re sending out to vacant bldgs, parking lot addresses, etc. I feel very confident you can drag your communist/Marxist candidate over the finish line ahead of DJT, who is only supported by the American people and not the DC insiders/war mongers.
There’s only been one side that has advocated violence and it isn’t my side, I’ve not mentioned violence one time nor have I said there needs to be violence.

Y’all have had 4 years to get a candidate that could win and y’all refused to. For whatever y’all can’t grasp that maybe just maybe people outside of your sphere don’t like him.

I’ll try to spell this out as simply as I can, you are no more American than I am, y’all on that side think you are this super duper Red, White, America it’s weird. Spare me the silly “only real Americans are supporting Trump”

Okay. Let's go with this for a minute. Why is a guy on the golf course with a rifle, scoped, and waiting...

One simple explanation will suffice. Just one.
He may have been planning to do it, but it wasn’t an attempt. If I’m walking down the road with my Glock does that mean I attempted to assassinate everybody else walking down the road? Or if I’m sitting on the park bench and have one of my glocks on me does that mean I’m waiting to assassinate everybody near me?

Back
Top Bottom