| FTBL Texas Tech deserves to be #1

bamadezz said:
Nate said:
If JPW had not fumbled last year there is no chance in hell LSU wins the NC.

and finally ( this one might hurt) If Saban didn't go pro.. he would have NEVER left LSU :lol:

I couldn't agree more! Since we're playing the *what if* game, had UGA not got beaten by a weak Tennessee team last season there is NO way LSU would have won a NC. UGA would have killed them in the SEC Championship game! If I had a time machine I could have...give me a break, it's time to accept your lose. LSU played a decent game and lost, move along! :wink:

If that weak TN team that beat UGA 35-10 wouldnt have turned the ball over with a bad pass they would not have went to the NC, TN would have.

Papa Steve said:
If LSU had a decent QB, It would'nt have been close...

Oh please......
If Jesus had come back last night...
If the asteroid had struck last night...
If World War III had started last night...
If LSU had gotten Julio...
If our D was bad...

BamaCore said:
If Alabama had Joe Namath it wouldn't have been close. If Alabama had Shaun Alexander, it wouldn't have been close.

If its and buts were candy and nuts then we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

Until then, take your losses like a man.

Kick his a** Sea Bass!

Swamptick said:
Papa Steve
Signee

The above speaks volumes.

You are a sore loser. You sit on a throne of lies. Take it like a man.

Besides there is something I should tell you......

Alabama just made LSU our little (you know whats).

Get used to it. Learn how to lose with some class or you will get allot of people who respond like this.

Hey let me ask you something else. How are those THREE LOSSES you have this year? You enjoying that?
Have fun in the TOILET BOWL this year.

I am going to do you a favor though. Email me your address so that I can send you a post card from The SEC Championship Game.

Na, seriously. I went into the game expecting to lose. For the number 1 team to go into overtime with #15 LSU and scrape by a win just tells me yall are not going far.

The way I see it. Only Florida and Georgia has the right to call us their bitch. Bama cant.

I went into the season expecting 2-3 loses with no QB. So where we are is no surprise to me. Still better than 6-6 imho.

Send me a postcard? You must mean before yall play the game. Because Florida is going to make you their bitch.

I kept reading on here what Alabama was going to LSU, and its funny now.

Papa Steve said:
Swamptick said:
Papa Steve
Signee

The above speaks volumes.

You are a sore loser. You sit on a throne of lies. Take it like a man.

Besides there is something I should tell you......

Alabama just made LSU our little (you know whats).

Get used to it. Learn how to lose with some class or you will get allot of people who respond like this.

Hey let me ask you something else. How are those THREE LOSSES you have this year? You enjoying that?
Have fun in the TOILET BOWL this year.

I am going to do you a favor though. Email me your address so that I can send you a post card from The SEC Championship Game.

Na, seriously. I went into the game expecting to lose. For the number 1 team to go into overtime with #15 LSU and scrape by a win just tells me yall are not going far.

The way I see it. Only Florida and Georgia has the right to call us their bitch. Bama cant.

I went into the season expecting 2-3 loses with no QB. So where we are is no surprise to me. Still better than 6-6 imho.

Send me a postcard? You must mean before yall play the game. Because Florida is going to make you their bitch.

I kept reading on here what Alabama was going to LSU, and its funny now.

A loss is a loss no matter how you wanna state it.
Nice that you troll the site looking for excuses to post. Glad you find humor in it. I see nothing humble about your opinions or your language that you use to get your (flimsy as it may be) point across.

Point is LSU lost and Bama won(playing it's worst game of the year).
Final.

Papa Steve-o...I know you are a closet Bama fan or else you would be on a Swampneck forum crying over what could have been...that is OK...but it amazes me how LSU lost to Kentucky last year and cried and demanded respect from the BCS and the football nation and yet they canot give repect where deserved! Amazingly, we are undefeated...something you couldn't even claim last year...go whine with folks who care!!! Or stop fighting the force and head on over to the divine side!!!

Back
Top Bottom