Team update 3.0 (UPDATE: FOOTBALL CONTENT MOVED TO FEATURED THREAD AT THE TOP)

But talk football, not who has the better source and calling people liars. Not one thing has been said about anyone's football commentS or opinions. Have you noticed that? That is all I'm saying. I will talk football with you all day long. I just want the fat trimmed is all. And that quote was pretty close. I couldn't act as if I was you or Four Leaf.
Who the fock is 4 leaf?

-Sent via Tapatalk for Android

The Woolly is rubbing off on the locals. C'mon, guys, they're starting to act like us. Let's not infect their site with our psychosomatic, "walking dead" plague-like infestations. It's been fun and everybody's been on pretty good behavior up until now. Just a few more days. Keep it together, then you can Woolly out on the new site. :Kicks soapbox to the curb:

You guys fooled me, thought this was Team Update 3.0 in a football forum. Did anyone actually want to talk football today? I was pretty darn excited after yesterday's updates. Thank you guys for that but it seems no one wants to continue with talk about the team. Guess this is what happens when we don't have a QB controversy anymore.

:agree: :hijack:

You guys fooled me, thought this was Team Update 3.0 in a football forum. Did anyone actually want to talk football today? I was pretty darn excited after yesterday's updates. Thank you guys for that but it seems no one wants to continue with talk about the team. Guess this is what happens when we don't have a QB controversy anymore.

I'm talking to anyone and everyone that continues spewing off at the mouth about who has the better source, who is full of crap, and who is better at whatever to the folks attempting to give us good information. If that's not you, then I'm not speaking to you. When do you and Four Leaf plan on starting up that three piece combo band with him tickling the ivories by the way?

they say a hit dog will holler

Fine.

Well, looks like our tes are gonna suck ass again this year.
And Cole Mazza is gonna be a bad mofo.

Roll Tide

Ok so i wanted to get my staff sources opinion on Morris so we could get an idea of their thoughts on him

"He has mastered the offense mentally and just needs to avoid turnovers; decent mobility but not the tallest guy...I think he has enough arm to be effective especially with a strong running game and defense...and could be a very valuable mentor to Blake Barnett as he was to Sims...I think he wants to be a coach...as Barnett improves I'm not sure he can hold off BB...but if he can avoid turnovers we can win...but just really an unknown since he has not thrown a pass in a game...The players all love and respect him because he is a great teammate and a student of the game"

SETTLE-THE-F-DOWN.gif

Ok so i wanted to get my staff sources opinion on Morris so we could get an idea of their thoughts on him

"He has mastered the offense mentally and just needs to avoid turnovers; decent mobility but not the tallest guy...I think he has enough arm to be effective especially with a strong running game and defense...and could be a very valuable mentor to Blake Barnett as he was to Sims...I think he wants to be a coach...as Barnett improves I'm not sure he can hold off BB...but if he can avoid turnovers we can win...but just really an unknown since he has not thrown a pass in a game...The players all love and respect him because he is a great teammate and a student of the game"

Amazes me that this is what the staff has to settle for. Out of all the guys who have come and gone in the past few seasons, they haven't developed 1 dude who they feel can play above basic game manger level.

Hopefully the QB or QB's who play can improve as quickly as Blake did...

Honestly I do like to watch some QB's go out and throw it around all day.......but i'd rather not have our QB go out and think that they are the team and have turnover after turnover...... Take Famous Jameis for instance.... Say he was our QB last year, with all the turnovers he had. We dont make it to the playoffs. MY OPINION

Back
Top Bottom