Team update 3.0 (UPDATE: FOOTBALL CONTENT MOVED TO FEATURED THREAD AT THE TOP)

tumblr_n7e1l1P6YP1t3fucio1_500.jpg

-Sent via Tapatalk for Android

You don't have to cry Lincoln. Just comes off as envious of others is all. I highly doubt anyone is truly jealous over another's source ability. Has it come down to that in one's life? Is that the only thing certain folks have to worry about? I'd rather focus on the other things in life that actually mean something instead of thumping my chest behind a keyboard like I'm bigger and badder than I really am. Maybe I just have more to live for or something, I don't know.

I wish all the negative assholes that came to this site would get the **** out of here. Used to be a peaceful place around here where you can get into a great discussion, heated even, and then you're back to normal in a day. Who cares if you have a better source or arms reach deeper into the program. We're all here for the same reason, to talk about our favorite team. How can some of y'all be so hostile towards your own fanbase? Nothing wrong with a disagreement, but too much jealousy seeping through the cracks with some of y'all new folks. Take that shit elsewhere.

Hmm. I see. Take two of these and see if that helps any. If not It could be a sign of something serious.
Dancing-Girl-269271.gif

@CrimsonBoz is appreciated here without all of the BS you guys throw out there. At some point in your life you have to grow up and put most of that bs behind you. I'm not saying you can't have a good time, but one upping each other will all of that bs gets old and tiresome having to sift through the senseless posts. I am now stepping down from my soapbox.

You don't have to cry Lincoln. Just comes off as envious of others is all. I highly doubt anyone is truly jealous over another's source ability. Has it come down to that in one's life? Is that the only thing certain folks have to worry about? I'd rather focus on the other things in life that actually mean something instead of thumping my chest behind a keyboard like I'm bigger and badder than I really am. Maybe I just have more to live for or something, I don't know.
You're still not getting it.

You're starting to make me feel embarrassed for you.

Boz is a Woolly brother. We will give him shit if we choose to. We came to his defense when it was necessary last year and will again this year, if needed.
With that said, you whiny bitches need to shut up about it.
And **** Boz, Coker throws far.

Roll Tide

Then go back to Woolly then if you want to give people shit. We didn't come to your house and bring our bullshit with us. So keep that shit to yourself. Have fun here and enjoy yourself but keep the hostility that wasn't here before you to your own site. Some of us enjoy talking football, not gossiping in the girls bathroom every waking hour of the day. And apparently it's you and a few others doing all the bitching and acting like four year old kids.

You're still not getting it.

You're starting to make me feel embarrassed for you.

Do yourself a favor and don't feel sorry for me, because I'm not the transplant that is coming across as jealous. Keep your psychological attempts at cracking on someone to yourself because anyone with half a brain sees a Middle Aged man with nothing better on his plate. That's what everyone is starting to feel embarrassed about.

Do yourself a favor and don't feel sorry for me, because I'm not the transplant that is coming across as jealous. Keep your psychological attempts at cracking on someone to yourself because anyone with half a brain sees a Middle Aged man with nothing better on his plate. That's what everyone is starting to feel embarrassed about.
Who are you talking to? Because CLEARLY you have me confused for some other poster.

Then go back to Woolly then if you want to give people shit. We didn't come to your house and bring our bullshit with us. So keep that shit to yourself. Have fun here and enjoy yourself but keep the hostility that wasn't here before you to your own site. Some of us enjoy talking football, not gossiping in the girls bathroom every waking hour of the day. And apparently it's you and a few others doing all the bitching and acting like four year old kids.

I am having fun. The whining is in the above post. It sounds as though you are miserable. Maybe you are wound up, you know with the season right around the corner, and just need to relax. None of us to include you, is gonna run Boz or anyone else off. This is nothing compared to what he has endured in the past and we all did our slobbing of his knob way back.
Relax. Boz is a tough guy and if Woolly couldn't run him off, this place can't.
And something about panties and sand too.

Roll Tide

Who are you talking to? Because CLEARLY you have me confused for some other poster.

I'm talking to anyone and everyone that continues spewing off at the mouth about who has the better source, who is full of crap, and who is better at whatever to the folks attempting to give us good information. If that's not you, then I'm not speaking to you. When do you and Four Leaf plan on starting up that three piece combo band with him tickling the ivories by the way?

I am having fun. The whining is in the above post. It sounds as though you are miserable. Maybe you are wound up, you know with the season right around the corner, and just need to relax. None of us to include you, is gonna run Boz or anyone else off. This is nothing compared to what he has endured in the past and we all did our slobbing of his knob way back.
Relax. Boz is a tough guy and if Woolly couldn't run him off, this place can't.
And something about panties and sand too.

Roll Tide

And that's fine man. I'm simply speaking to the one's attempting to make it miserable for the rest of us that enjoy the insight. I live in Atlanta and can't use my sources to get me I to practice, so I enjoy the updates is all. You have to admit things have seemingly gone from fun to hostile on most threads lately with others thinking they are better and know more people type crap that has simply gotten old. I want to talk football and cherish the opinion of all of y'all, but the ones griping about sources aren't saying anything of value and it got old. If that's not you, then I wasn't speaking to you. My apologies if it's not and you took it as if I was.

And that's fine man. I'm simply speaking to the one's attempting to make it miserable for the rest of us that enjoy the insight. I live in Atlanta and can't use my sources to get me I to practice, so I enjoy the updates is all. You have to admit things have seemingly gone from fun to hostile on most threads lately with others thinking they are better and know more people type crap that has simply gotten old. I want to talk football and cherish the opinion of all of y'all, but the ones griping about sources aren't saying anything of value and it got old. If that's not you, then I wasn't speaking to you. My apologies if it's not and you took it as if I was.

I give him shit. But let's get one thing clear, I don't even know anybody that sales drinks in Bryant-Denny. So I take what Voz says with a grain of salt because he tells me too. These are not his opinions unless he specifically states they are. He makes that clear at least once a thread. He is insight to what some of his "sources" think or know.
I don't even care if he is straight up lying, I hope he keeps lying.
And you mean to tell me things don't get testy here before the first game of the year?
Let the dummies figure it out for themselves, I guarantee some of those same dummies from Woolly lurk here but don't say anything.

Boz can't throw far and ain't real fast.
There...I said it.

Roll Tide

tumblr_n7e1l1P6YP1t3fucio1_500.jpg

You guys are visitors and we like the extra chatter and insight but please understand his point. We were at this site because of how juvenile and over board some other boards,including woollyal, get.

I know you are making light of it but he is right, guys need to keep it fun. Arguing and berating people isn't fun.

@BamaFan334 . concur 100 percent. I was lost in your argument though because those bashing boz and his "sources" were RTB folks.

Personally, I'm of the camp that doesn't care one way or the other the veracity of someone's claims to inside sources. Take the info for what it is. If nothing else, it usually generates good discussion. If it pans out, great. If it doesnt, who cares. If the poster straight stole it from somewhere else and passes it off to build his own "e-cred", so be it.

I've never understood those pissing contests.

Quote fail.

And he, maybe you, both need to settle down and unrustle your jimmies. It's a message board. Back and forth banter is part of it.

But talk football, not who has the better source and calling people liars. Not one thing has been said about anyone's football commentS or opinions. Have you noticed that? That is all I'm saying. I will talk football with you all day long. I just want the fat trimmed is all. And that quote was pretty close. I couldn't act as if I was you or Four Leaf.

Quote fail.

And he, maybe you, both need to settle down and unrustle your jimmies. It's a message board. Back and forth banter is part of it.

Yep fail on quote . I was on my phone and didn't show that I was inside the quote
I am not angry at all but he is right. We are on this site for a reason because that put down, argumentative, juvenile crap is no fun for an adult who wants to talk football.

All he is saying is for the ones who need to hear it..relax and be a grown up and I agree.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom