Team update 3.0 (UPDATE: FOOTBALL CONTENT MOVED TO FEATURED THREAD AT THE TOP)

*slowly pulls out official RTB measuring tape*
Blazing-Saddles---Excuse-Me-While-I-Whip-This-Out.jpg

I know I was a dick there for awhile but Boz seems like a good dude and like he is being forreal. Just so used to bullshitters coming out and pretending to know more than they really do...

And @TerryP has been telling me for months that Alec Morris would be the QB with me resisting it kicking and screaming the whole time...

I wish all the negative assholes that came to this site would get the fuck out of here. Used to be a peaceful place around here where you can get into a great discussion, heated even, and then you're back to normal in a day. Who cares if you have a better source or arms reach deeper into the program. We're all here for the same reason, to talk about our favorite team. How can some of y'all be so hostile towards your own fanbase? Nothing wrong with a disagreement, but too much jealousy seeping through the cracks with some of y'all new folks. Take that shit elsewhere.

I believe he was offered very late during his senior year after he was already committed to FSU.
Yes, you are correct. Bama was late to the dance and D. Craig was handling Mobile for FreeShoes and he had already been sown up for them. His career may have been completely diff if he had followed AJ to Bama and had sat and learned behind his high school friend and playing for his in state school... but, alas poor yoric... we shall never know.

I wish all the negative assholes that came to this site would get the **** out of here. Used to be a peaceful place around here where you can get into a great discussion, heated even, and then you're back to normal in a day. Who cares if you have a better source or arms reach deeper into the program. We're all here for the same reason, to talk about our favorite team. How can some of y'all be so hostile towards your own fanbase? Nothing wrong with a disagreement, but too much jealousy seeping through the cracks with some of y'all new folks. Take that shit elsewhere.
tumblr_n7e1l1P6YP1t3fucio1_500.jpg

-Sent via Tapatalk for Android

I really do appreciate what @CrimsonBoz and other have brought to the table, sharing info with us. They didn't have to do that. Sometime it works out, sometime it doesn't. We need to stop attacking those people.. because pretty soon, if it keeps up.... we will lose them and no one will share tidbits with us all because of how we treated them. CHILL OUT and just enjoy the show.

I really do appreciate what @CrimsonBoz and other have brought to the table, sharing info with us. They didn't have to do that. Sometime it works out, sometime it doesn't. We need to stop attacking those people.. because pretty soon, if it keeps up.... we will lose them and no one will share tidbits with us all because of how we treated them. CHILL OUT and just enjoy the show.
hqdefault.jpg

-Sent via Tapatalk for Android

Back
Top Bottom