| FTBL SUSPENDED PLAYERS HAVE BEEN REINSTATED...

TerryP said:
ACL11190 said:
ahhhh my bad i didnt know they have been practicing...i assumed they havent been able to....my bad

They've been practicing with the scout team since day one of their suspensions. They'll be in "game shape."
That's correct Terry and coach Saban says that they will keep their starting positions unless someone beats them out in practice so.........They'll probably start.

kudzu said:
TerryP said:
ACL11190 said:
ahhhh my bad i didnt know they have been practicing...i assumed they havent been able to....my bad

They've been practicing with the scout team since day one of their suspensions. They'll be in "game shape."
That's correct Terry and coach Saban says that they will keep their starting positions unless someone beats them out in practice so.........They'll probably start.

After yesterday I wonder if the scout team was winning in practice?

ghice said:
kudzu said:
TerryP said:
ACL11190 said:

That's cold. :(

porkchop said:
ghice said:
kudzu said:
TerryP said:
ACL11190 said:

That's cold. :(

Yes, but I suspect in a way true. The practice reports weren't exactly "glowing" this past week.

Back
Top Bottom