| FTBL Starkyville

RollllTide! said:
Is the Crimsontusks/Rolltidebama.com going to have a tent or booth setup at the Missu game?

I have tried to look for information without luck.

No plans for anything like that. I'm not even sure who all is going. Our next tailgate will more than likely be A-Day.

I never knew you guys had RTB.com tents and sauch set-up at the home games. I would of stopped by and introduced myself.

BAMA JAMMA said:
I never knew you guys had RTB.com tents and sauch set-up at the home games. I would of stopped by and introduced myself.

We don't really.......We just have a tent that we sit under and watch Porter grill food. We listen to Atlanta Tider go on and on and then we he gets drunk enough to where he passes out we sit around and poke at him with a stick.....It is really fun to do, you'll have to join us at A-day. ^^UGLY

rammerjammer said:
BAMA JAMMA said:

We don't really.......We just have a tent that we sit under and watch Porter grill food. We listen to Atlanta Tider go on and on and then we he gets drunk enough to where he passes out we sit around and poke at him with a stick.....It is really fun to do, you'll have to join us at A-day. ^^UGLY

Count me in. Can I bring the stick? :wink:

HeflinLady said:
rammerjammer said:
BAMA JAMMA said:

Bring two in case the primary breaks.

Porterhouse said:
HeflinLady said:
rammerjammer said:
BAMA JAMMA said:

:lol: :lol:

AT passing out? Noooo

Tider 27 said:
Porterhouse said:
HeflinLady said:
rammerjammer said:
BAMA JAMMA said:

AT passing out? Noooo
Don't make me post pics of the ones who passed out! AT didn't have a single beer that last time I tailgated with y'all!

Good Grief Charlie Brown

Atlanta_Tider said:
Tider 27 said:
Porterhouse said:
HeflinLady said:
rammerjammer said:
BAMA JAMMA said:

AT passing out? Noooo
Don't make me post pics of the ones who passed out! AT didn't have a single beer that last time I tailgated with y'all!

What I like about this group, is that you can find out way more information than you thought you would.

It is nice to be on a board like this. I am going to Starkyville, and was hoping to meet some of you (Ain't right folks.)

I'll be the one with Bama Suspenders and a Bama Black Hat that matches. :D

Why is it called Starkvegas?

Im up in air on the trip to Starkhole. Part of me wants to go and the other part says "its freaking Starkville!"

Barn vs UGA @ 2:30 is also a factor.

How MSU get anybody to actually go to school there????

Back
Top Bottom