| FTBL Stadiums in the SEC you haven't been to? As of July 1st.

She was really sweet and it was a good family, but sitting in their stadium while Bama lost a game elsewhere was intolerable.

That Georgia hose the fans game, though. Probably one of the funniest spectacles I've witnessed.

The sprinklers turning on at bama was a gas too....

Was a cat or rabbitt or something on field at bama. Stallings tried to catch ...along with sevurity...

Hoses at AU was...great

Only been to Bryant-Denny Stadium. I have no desire to go to any others.

I think that is a perfectly acceptable position. I just have a bit of wanderlust and want to fold it into football.
I've been to LSU a number of times and I think the best game day experience in Baton Rouge was when they hosted Arkansas. I haven't seen Alabama play in Lexington, but have seen UofSC visit there. It's not always about watching the Tide. Sometimes, it's just a football game.

I won't go back to Athens. I have a hard time with trashy fans when the cans are literally right beside them. I won't go back to Auburn. I thought the concessions areas were nasty until I had to take a piss.

I've been to LSU a number of times and I think the best game day experience in Baton Rouge was when they hosted Arkansas. I haven't seen Alabama play in Lexington, but have seen UofSC visit there. It's not always about watching the Tide. Sometimes, it's just a football game.

I won't go back to Athens. I have a hard time with trashy fans when the cans are literally right beside them. I won't go back to Auburn. I thought the concessions areas were nasty until I had to take a piss.
Whoa here...
If bama isnt playing...then its really not real football ....
Get just as much out of an Atari 80s football game...on BnW 13 inch tv...
But you knew that!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom