| FTBL some general observations about our QB commitments/players

Even an options look would help, without a special qb. Show it the first game or two of the season, just to give the bad guys something else to prepare for.

Someone earlier mentioned JPW's pocket presence. That is probably my biggest concern. While I understand that he was under enormous pressure from many of the D lines he saw, I really got tired of his freaking out and losing control. This cost us at least 2 ball games(FSU & LSU). He never seemed to grasp the concept of taking a sack and just HOLDING ON TO THE BALL!! Also, he puts waaay too much air under his short passes for a QB who gets as many reps as he does.
That said, I hope he works it out and becomes the best there ever was, and I appreciate the contributions he has made during his career.

kudzu said:
Optimus said:
kudzu said:
I do agree we need some type of change up player or some packages for certain playes behind center.

Something to force defences to adjust in game.

Didn't we do it with Palmer? I remember him playing some QB sometimes.

Yup, Palmer caused headaches for opposing defences.
QB,RB and kick returns. We need that type of player and plays in a bad way.

Burton Scott? Maybe. Maze? He's fast and finally, Javier Arenas? I'd like to see what he could do!

bamafan4ever said:
kudzu said:
Optimus said:
kudzu said:
I do agree we need some type of change up player or some packages for certain playes behind center.

QB,REB and kick returns. We need that type of player and plays in a bad way.

Burton Scott? Maybe. Maze? He's fast and finally, Javier Arenas? I'd like to see what he could do!

IDC who we put back there, as long they get some protection. We should be in better shape for 08.

Optimus said:
bamafan4ever said:
kudzu said:
Optimus said:
kudzu said:

QB,REB and kick returns. We need that type of player and plays in a bad way.

IDC who we put back there, as long they get some protection. We should be in better shape for 08.

Tyler Love and Barrett Jones says, "help is on the way!". I wouldn't be surprised if either of these guys saw some snaps in '08. I really think Love is THAT good.

Back
Top Bottom