| FTBL So, Y’all SEC Fans are Pulling for Auburn Today?

I just let the chips fall where they may in games like that. Don’t care and don’t watch. I’ll watch Ole Miss and Miss State though. And probably UK and a couple others. UT and Auburn I can nothing about watching.

I've never seen anyone on this forum with that "conference pride" mindset.
Not gonna post comments of my other Tide fans that have a “conference pride” mindset. That’s their choice, I don’t think it’s a SEC pride mindset more than a “what helps Bama” the most mindset… nothing wrong with that. I’m more of a we shouldn’t put ourselves in that situation mindset. Pretty sure the other SEC fan base is really sick and tired of us and are pretty adamant about wishing we would lose to anybody. 😁

Yep, I’m one of those Bama fans who pulls for the SEC. As I’ve said before, I do so for two primary purposes. First, SEC teams winning non-conference regular season and post season games makes Bama’s strength of schedule stronger. A NC team’s greatness is based upon a number of factors including how many ranked teams they beat and how many bowl winners they beat. Second, most of the nation despises the South and the SEC conference. They belittle us as often as is possible and they absolutely love it when an SEC team loses. Wait and see … we will soon start hearing a chorus of haters saying “See, I told you the SEC is overrated … look at their bowl record this year” blah, blah, blah.

Look, I’m a lifelong rabid Bama fan and I can’t stand the viles, both sets of our rival tiggers or the soon to be SEC Sooner’s. So I want Bama to beat them badly each and every year … but I want those teams to beat every non-SEC team they play.

Back
Top Bottom