| FTBL So, whose the QB?

But remember, whomever is the starter game one…they will look “great” because it is against MTSU. I suspect all of them will get playing time and all will look good. Week two will be the week we find out who the starter is.

Week two will be the week we find out who the starter is.
I don't think that'll be the case: I still think it'll be around game four.

Here's something to consider. Going into MTSU this weekend all signs point to Buchner as the #3 in spite of the point he's managed the offense better than the other two this fall.

But remember, whomever is the starter game one…they will look “great” because it is against MTSU. I suspect all of them will get playing time and all will look good. Week two will be the week we find out who the starter is.
“Great” to who? It won’t be about big plays. CNS will look at control and decision making. Has CNS ever said a QB played great?

Please don’t say that, I don’t know if I can sit through three games of indecision lol
It won't be "indecision" and more evaluation. One game does not a starter make... It'll depend on how each one reacts to multiple situations both on the field and off. I don't think this will be just a field performance decision; however, that may be a large deciding point it won't be the only one. I think Saban and staff want to see how they perform for several weeks of live game prep/performance. Which is just fine by me as I think both QB are good enough to lead this team.

It won't be "indecision" and more evaluation. One game does not a starter make... It'll depend on how each one reacts to multiple situations both on the field and off. I don't think this will be just a field performance decision; however, that may be a large deciding point it won't be the only one. I think Saban and staff want to see how they perform for several weeks of live game prep/performance. Which is just fine by me as I think both QB are good enough to lead this team.
I said that very tongue-in-cheek, however, I do hope someone stands out early rather than late

Back
Top Bottom