| FTBL So who plays OSU for the trophy now?

• Thread starter imported_Porter
  • Start date
I

imported_Porter

UGA?
Oklahoma (if they go on to win tonight)?
LSU?
Virginia Tech?

I'm gonna guess UGA or OU... man this season has been crazy. If I had to pick one, I guess UGA?

Porterhouse said:
UGA?
LSU?
Virginia Tech?

I'm gonna guess UGA or OU... man this season has been crazy. If I had to pick one, I guess UGA?

If OU could play for the NC without winning the Big 12, surely UGA can do it from the SEC. They were the best team in the SEC at the end of the season.

Big_Fan said:
Porterhouse said:
UGA?
LSU?
Virginia Tech?

If OU could play for the NC without winning the Big 12, surely UGA can do it from the SEC. They were the best team in the SEC at the end of the season.

I agree. If I was a UGA fan, I would be pretty excited right now.

BigSteve said:
LSU has one more win than Georgia and LSU won the conference. How can Georgia not get jumped and not have played a game this weekend? I say OSU and LSU.

That is one of the problems with a 2 division conference with a championship game.
If the SEC was still a 10 team league with no championship game, LSU and UGA would be tied for the title and there would be no problem with UGA being in the NC game.

If tOSU was in the SEC west, they might be a 4 loss team.

UGA

They are playing the best football atm. Best team in SEC this year.

UGA has won late in the year where as LSU has lost late season games. LSU is not playing any better than they were at the beginning of the season.

RollTideRandy said:
I don't think any team with two loses deserves to play for a NC. I wish they would choose between Kansas, Ohio St, and Hawai'i.

Hawaii is an interesting choice. I know that there is no chance, but it would make an interesting game - tOSU and Hawaii...tOSU would probably score a lot of points on Hawaii, but Hawaii would test their secondary like nobody else.

RollTideRandy said:
I don't think any team with two loses deserves to play for a NC. I wish they would choose between Kansas, Ohio St, and Hawai'i.

Are you kidding me? First off, who would pay to watch OSU rape Hawaii? Do you think if Hawaii played in the SEC they would be undefeated? They may not even have a win if they did. Kansas is the same. Tell me one quality game that Kansas or Hawaii has won this year. OSU is going. OSU has one quality win, which is Michigan.

I agree with JJ and BigSteve. LSU is the SEC champ. It would be a travesty, in my (feeble) mind, for a team with one win less than the conference champ to step over that champ and play for the national title. But, that's just me. If UGA's there, I'll pull for them . . . maybe. :D

Why does the BCS makes teams such whiney, cry babies? It’s the same every year. If LSU wants to feel like they deserve a chance at a NC this year then they should have beat KY and ARK, both of which were double digit underdogs to them.

Why Hawai’i and Kanasas? Cause they didn’t lose to TWO teams that were huge underdogs to them, that’s why.

I'll pull for any SEC team against another conference. I just think it should be LSU. There is no other conference like ours. 8) If any team in the SEC had Hawaii or Kansas schedule, they would be undefeated.

Back
Top Bottom