Site maintenance: Combining a few forums and a change in moderation guidelines

TerryP

Staff
This weekend you'll see some movement on the non-sports section of the site. Forums (IE: TV/Movies, Tailgating, Hunting/Fishing, etc.) will be merged into one main forum--The Quad--and our prefix filtering system will be put in place.

A cautionary note:

This also means that the old "Current Events" forum will now be found in "The Quad." Originally, that forum was created as one that would allow members to police themselves, maintain a sense of order and respect for each other, etc. I made one pretty large mistake when that forum was created. It was real simply though, I only hit the wrong key.

11.png

The moderation of threads, like those venturing into situations where feelings are strong, will be moderated. IF things crossed the line--and everyone knows where that line is drawn--it WILL NOT result in a ban from the site.

HOWEVER, those that cross that line will likely be locked out of replying to the thread--in other words, a ban from a specific thread, not the site or the specific forum.

*You will be receiving notifications of actions taken on your threads this weekend. So, if you happen to see a thread was deleted--I saw no value in keeping it on the site.

Any questions, concerns, comments, or criticisms are welcomed.

T

Back
Top Bottom